Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Business Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• Loading…
  • · Registered
    0 Posts
    hey looking for a shipping code. appreciate it. thanks for the simplicity of install that is what going to gain customers too! thanks

· Registered
    16 Posts
    Hey Jake! Please send me a discount code or coupon of some sort. Free Shipping Code?

Thank You!
    D Rhodes
    davr912@aol.com

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Was about to place a good size order on your site and saw you offer free shipping to forum members

Could i get a code please?

Stephen

· Supporting Vendor
    869 Posts
    Hello Dylan,

Please refer to our Vehicle Testing Program here on the site: Vehicle Testing

Thank you!
    Nick C.

· Supporting Vendor
    869 Posts
    Hello Bill,

If you are looking for the most overall output, the SS6 bars are definitely a great choice. When aimed in accordance with your local ordinances, they will meet SAE standards. As long as they aren't mounted facing straight up in the air (lol), you won't have to worry about glare for other drivers on the road.

Ideally, upgrading the headlights and reverse lights would be a good start, but the SS6's will produce plenty of output for any road condition.

I suggest the SS6 with driving optics for the front, and SS6 with wide optic for your reverse lights!

Thank you,
    Nick C.

· Registered
    15 Posts
    Curious as to how you think the light pattern and distance would compare between a set of SL1 H11 low beam bulbs and a pair of SS6 Stage Series 6" driving lights mounted in the bumper / grill opening in my 2018 GMC Canyon. I want to upgrade my lighting with the SL1s but am trying to decide if I gain something by adding the SS6 lamps. Also, will I be able to run the SS6s without too much glare for oncoming vehicles if I adjust them properly (in other words is there a good cut off on these lights?)

Second question. Will I get better lighting out the back with a pair of XP50 back up bulbs or a single SS6 mounted in the center of the rear bumper step ? ( driving or wide ?)

Thanks,
    Bill

· Registered
    11 Posts
    can i get a free shipping code so i can order the sl low beams and the fog light going to drop 270 on them

· Supporting Vendor
    869 Posts
    @firemech2,

Which product are you referring to? Send us a PM at your earliest convenience

Thanks!
    Nick C.

· Registered
    284 Posts
    In your demonstration on replacing the interior dome and map light you use a curved non marring tool, I have not been able to located that type, I have only found flat ones. What is the brand you are using? The curved tool makes more sense due to the angle one has to work at.
    Thanks
    Patrick Kelley

· Registered
    40 Posts
    Hi i was wondering if there is a discount code for forum members. Immlooking to get switchback directionals for 2016 colorado.

Thanks in advance

· Registered
    11 Posts
    Can you come up with a plug in type indicator light for the Colorado that can be mounted up higher for when it's in 4wd??

· Registered
    128 Posts
    Regarding the Front Turn Signal LEDs... So when they are white, are you using the 6 ohm resistors? that's quite a lot of current isn't it? or do you only use the 6 ohm resistor only when blinking?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…