Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Rear window with sliding window

15K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Denthevetteman78 
#1 ·
The rear window with slider is mandatory if you order the package with leather in the 2016 Colorado. I was wondering if anyone had pics of their Colorado showing what the sliding rear window looks like. I ordered mine already just curious. I ordered the 2016 Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 short bed, Laser blue , With wheel flares, and the chrome steps on the side.

Thanks

#2 ·
I took this of a Colorado on a dealer's lot when I was still shopping. I ended up getting the back window on my truck when I ordered it and am very happy with it. It slides with ease and really sucks in the air with the windows open. You'll love it!:laugh:

Attachments

#3 ·
Here's another one I took a while back. The defroster wires are included in the sliding part and work seamlessly.

Attachments

#10 ·
Oh wow! I've yet to see a Yellow Colorado or Canyon yet! Do you have anymore pics of that truck? Is that yours?

#9 ·
Manual only.

#18 ·
Hey guys, I am in Aus, and we don't get the sliding window option over here. I have tracked down what i believe to be the part number to order from the GM guys over your way.... can anyone confirm if he part is (GM Part No; 23451108 ), please..
will put a shot of our release Colorado, so you can see the difference.... cabin shape is the same, but front and rear clips differ.
Cheers guys

#20 ·
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket unit that will electrically open and close the window, my truck is coming with it but is a CC, it be difficult to reach the window from the driver seat.

#21 ·
#22 ·
I adopted mine pretty early on and there was no option for a sliding rear window. I asked the dealer what it'd set me back to have one installed on my truck and the cost of that mofo is over $700 before professional installation. As much as I want one, I'm not that desperate. Haha

#24 ·
A sliding window is the only option I wanted, but never got on my 2 Canyons. The closest to the feature was on my '90 4Runner where the window went into the tailgate. Always found that it was a quick cure for the buffeting wind when either the front windows are open, as well as airing out during the colder winter months.

#26 ·
I have it on my 05 Canyon and never used it. I do like the look it gave to the rear window. I will have it on my new colorado z71 that is supposed to arrive in a few weeks. I will try to use it this time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.