2015 Owners: READ BEFORE POSTING A THREAD!!! - Page 3 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-17-2015, 09:03 PM

Not sure if any of you new Colorado owners noticed a lean in the vehicles stance, but my 2015 - Z71 was sitting slightly lower on the drivers side at the rear of the truck - about 1/2". May not seem like much, but it stood out and didn't look right. Took it to the dealer and they discovered the shims installed at the factory weren't done properly. They added shims and it's looks great. Turns out they also had to raise the bumper to keep in line with the truck bed.

Some sites say you can measure from the wheel hubs to the fenders, or the top of the tires to the fenders, to compare and then make suspension adjustments. The dealer noted this is rare, especially on newer trucks. So if you happen to notice your truck bed leaning it may also be improper shims. Hope this helps anyone who has an uneven truck bed.

thanks and good luck...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 12:36 PM

What forum is best to use for Build Threads?
post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 12:42 PM
ADMIN

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lqdchkn View Post
What forum is best to use for Build Threads?
2nd Gen Chevrolet Colorado and 2015 GMC Canyon Photos and Videos - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
lqdchkn likes this.

2015 Laser Blue Colorado LT
CC, 4X4, V6, SB

Mods:
LED light bar - 32"
HID headlights
LED fog lights
LED high beams
LED reverse lights
LED license plate lights
LED visor lights
LED dome lights
LED switchback front turn signal lights
LED cargo light turn signal conversion
LED bed lights
LED tail lights
LED sidemarkers
Canyon swapped tail lights
Red painted calipers
Supermod ported throttle body
Silver metallic rally stripes
Super Skidz skid plate
Volant CAI

Have a Colorado but want Canyon tail lights? Or vice versa CLICK HERE

***NOTE***
SITE RULES

post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 10:55 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payload View Post
I too came to the Canyon from 2 previous Ridgelines in 6 years that I also loved.... after my lease expired. I was w/o a vehicle as I waited 2.5 months for delivery.
I would have opted for a 3rd Ridgeline if the new model was available.
So far I am getting used to the Canyon. I could write many long posts about the differences between the Ridges and the Canyon.
Yes, I couldn't wait for the new Ridgey either. So, I opted for the Canyon. I like the Canyon lots, but miss a lot of the Ridgeline's storage. Oh, and I miss how the Ridgeline used to never stall vs the Canyon that has stalled three times since I've owned it. However, the Canyon is getting better... Hasn't stalled in a month... Giddy like a school girl...

2016 Canyon SLT, bronze metallic
Spray-in Bedliner
Brandmotion Homelink Mod
Muth Signal Mirrors w/ Heater (red LED)
Periodic stalling option
Http://egearingphoto.blogspot.com
post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 11:54 PM
PAR

Garage
I normally stay pretty quiet around here. When I feel I can offer a solution, I speak. If I have nothing to offer, I remain silent. That being said.... I like growing hot peppers. I'm a member of a forum dedicated to peppers. People post the same questions over and over again, year after year. New members join all the time, and they all have the same questions. The established members, the moderators, and everyone else offers advice to each question. I have never once seen the level of hostility on that forum to repeated questions than I see here. If you find moderating tedious, step down. I get tired of seeing you people whine about everything. I've never seen a whinier group of grown men. If you can answer a new member's question, answer it. If you can't, advise them where to look for answers. If you don't have anything to offer, stay silent. I tell everyone I talk to that the biggest group of women I know is the truck forum. I know the owner of the pepper growing forum on a first name basis. People argue and disagree all the time, and everyone understands that's just how it is dealing with people. You don't like it? Stop doing it. Good day.
1canyoneer likes this.

2015 Colorado CC/SB LT 2WD 3.6L V6
Cyber Gray/Jet Black
Convenience Pkg
18" Wheels
Tow Pkg/Locking Diff.
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 11:58 PM
PAR

Garage
Oh.... and they let us curse on there without censoring.... ya know... because we're adults.

Cyber Gray/Jet Black
Convenience Pkg
18" Wheels
Tow Pkg/Locking Diff.
post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 04:29 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAR View Post
Oh.... and they let us curse on there without censoring.... ya know... because we're adults.
Unfortunately some employer and school network filters will classify a website as "adult" because of the curse words and block it.
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 09:52 AM

Ive never had a problem on other Forums from the various school districts I've worked at. Boards I frequent are ATV related, Trucks, Cars and Firearm related.

Personally think this Forum is over censored and too PC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
PAR and TrailBossBlue like this.
post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 11:13 AM
ADMIN

Garage
Quote:
Am I too assume that cursing is a requirement in your daily vocabulary?

2015 Laser Blue Colorado LT
CC, 4X4, V6, SB

Mods:
LED light bar - 32"
HID headlights
LED fog lights
LED high beams
LED reverse lights
LED license plate lights
LED visor lights
LED dome lights
LED switchback front turn signal lights
LED cargo light turn signal conversion
LED bed lights
LED tail lights
LED sidemarkers
Canyon swapped tail lights
Red painted calipers
Supermod ported throttle body
Silver metallic rally stripes
Super Skidz skid plate
Volant CAI

Have a Colorado but want Canyon tail lights? Or vice versa CLICK HERE

***NOTE***
SITE RULES

post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 02:05 PM
PAR

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue15ColoradoLT View Post
Am I too assume that cursing is a requirement in your daily vocabulary?
No, of course it's not a requirement. I don't think I've ever earned asterisks here. But in our daily interactions with other adults, we tell jokes and cut up a little bit. Listen, I know it must get frustrating moving the same questions over and over again, but this why moderators are needed.... to help others navigate the forum and quell disputes as they arise. At the same time, they're part of the community. If the job is too tedious, just stop doing it. Simple. Try to make this a more welcoming experience at the forum.
TrailBossBlue likes this.

Cyber Gray/Jet Black
Convenience Pkg
18" Wheels
Tow Pkg/Locking Diff.
post #51 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
I normally stay pretty quiet around here. When I feel I can offer a solution, I speak. If I have nothing to offer, I remain silent. That being said.... I like growing hot peppers. I'm a member of a forum dedicated to peppers. People post the same questions over and over again, year after year. New members join all the time, and they all have the same questions. The established members, the moderators, and everyone else offers advice to each question. I have never once seen the level of hostility on that forum to repeated questions than I see here. If you find moderating tedious, step down. I get tired of seeing you people whine about everything. I've never seen a whinier group of grown men. If you can answer a new member's question, answer it. If you can't, advise them where to look for answers. If you don't have anything to offer, stay silent. I tell everyone I talk to that the biggest group of women I know is the truck forum. I know the owner of the pepper growing forum on a first name basis. People argue and disagree all the time, and everyone understands that's just how it is dealing with people. You don't like it? Stop doing it. Good day.
Hey Peter Piper-
As you've already mentioned I'm pretty sure everyone has already complained about this and if you don't like the whining why even make that post?

Thanks for your valuable contribution there. Do you work for these guys?

Akwa likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode