What is the Most annoying things about your truck? - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 08:49 AM Thread Starter

What is the Most annoying things about your truck?

I was heading out of town today for the weekend. and noticed something this was quite annoying What were they thinking with the placement. during cruising they place the light right where the truck rides... annoying.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0968.jpg (82.1 KB, 633 views)
jeter33, LudditeDave and Bad Apple like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Espinoza View Post
I was heading out of town today for the weekend. and noticed something this was quite annoying What were they thinking with the placement. during cruising they place the light right where the truck rides... annoying.
Who really cares, When you have cruise turned you know you have cruise turned on. Besides who is looking at RPMS when cruising. Plus at other speeds the needle is elsewhere. The fact that cruising at 75 is not legal in most states is also applicable.
man0ica likes this.
post #3 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 09:22 AM

Garage
Most annoying thing about my truck is the steering wheel rattle!
Bad Apple and DOAKLEY8 like this.

post #4 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 09:34 AM

Garage
Mine is having a monthly payment again after not having 1 for 8 years.

Ordered 4-23-15, built 5-21-15, sitting in my driveway 6-8-15. Canyon SLE, crew cab, long bed, 2wd, Bronze Alloy, Cocoa Dune.
Roll N Lock bed cover and cargo manager, custom made tool tray, OEM mud flaps, front windows tinted, running boards, 300 Watt Inverter with Sierra OEM plug, Warning Lights for fire dept, 6K HIDs lows and highs, LED fog light bulbs, 30" LED light bar, 2.5" front lift with 1" rear, Michelin AT/2 265/70/17, custom sports bar with 2 LED light bars, Rigid cargo lights.
post #5 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoloradoontario View Post
Who really cares, When you have cruise turned you know you have cruise turned on. Besides who is looking at RPMS when cruising. Plus at other speeds the needle is elsewhere. The fact that cruising at 75 is not legal in most states is also applicable.
Unless you're west of the Missouri river...
Jamilynee and OSUColorado like this.

2015 Colorado 4x4 Z71
2014 Traverse 1LT
post #6 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 10:27 AM

Garage
Sirius satellite radio reception. This vehicle is by far, the worse I have had for driving down the road. I do live in Western Washington, where there are lots of evergreen trees along the highways, but other vehicles were not impacted.

It is better than previous vehicles in one regard, it works in my garage, which is great! It is nice to have it cranked while keeping that black paint clean of which is a frequent occurrence :)
brownstone and jmills002 like this.

2016 Z71-Midnight - Loaded with this and that.
post #7 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opusnbill7 View Post
Unless you're west of the Missouri river...
75 mph On the Interstate Out here in Arizona.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg highway_gothic_speed.jpg (42.7 KB, 124 views)

Last edited by It's A Dry Heat; 07-04-2015 at 10:33 AM. Reason: update info
post #8 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 10:58 AM

Garage
Lack of a tilting seat base.
post #9 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
When you have the Trifecta tune it's good to see if you're in Eco mode, so yes the placement is annoying. SoCal freeways I set my cruise at 80 and I still get passed. I hope you aren't one of those people that go 65 in the fast lane and get pissed when people are riding you! Usually they are self righteous Prius's however. Haha

Annoying: Steering wheel rattle, transmission shifting, cheap dash material, keys banging around when going over bumps/turns.

Wish list: Leather option on Z71, V8 option(I know will never happen), some kind of cool LED driving lights like the Canyon, less obtrusive shift lever, keyless start.
WPG likes this.

Last edited by jeter33; 07-04-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling
post #10 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeter33 View Post
When you have the Trifecta tune it's good to see if you're in Eco mode, so yes the placement is annoying. SoCal freeways I set my cruise at 80 and I still get passed. I hope you aren't one of those people that go 65 in the fast lane and get pissed when people are riding you! Usually they are self righteous Prius's however. Haha

Annoying: Steering wheel rattle, transmission shifting, cheap dash material, keys banging around when going over bumps/turns.

Wish list: Leather option on Z71, V8 option(I know will never happen), some kind of cool LED driving lights like the Canyon, less obtrusive shift lever, keyless start.
It was not designed for the trifecta tune, so your point is null. Second I live a country who uses the logic based metric system, so its km/h here and anything over 110 is over the speed limit. You are probably one of those people who think you are allowed to drive in the left lane (Not the fast lane: its the PASSING LANE)
post #11 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 12:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to DuckFarmer
The storage, or lack of, in the door pockets is annoying to me.
mrfarb, AirBender, Old 96 and 4 others like this.

Andy

2015 GMC Canyon Crew Cab Long Box All Terrain 4x4
3.6 V6 | Onyx Black | Leer truck cap | 2" leveling kit | 265/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3 all terrains |

Old truck (RIP)
2007 GMC Canyon SLE Crew Cab Z71 4x4
3.7L I5 Auto | Summit White | A.R.E. truck cap | Westin running boards | Air Lift adjustable air springs | General Grabber AT2 All Terrains |
post #12 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 12:29 PM

Garage
potato,the fact is it is to be used for going around slowbeez who should stay to the right.if this is you get a clue and stay in the right lane.
post #13 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 01:07 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFarmer View Post
The storage, or lack of, in the door pockets is annoying to me.
I agree
Jamilynee and C.M.S like this.
post #14 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 01:14 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A Dry Heat View Post
75 mph On the Interstate Out here in Arizona.
Its 80 on I-10 in West Texas...and 85 on parts of TX 130.
bfleyva and JamesCO215 like this.
post #15 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 01:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to brownstone Send a message via MSN to brownstone
The satellite radio reception SUCKS! The shifting can be annoying at times as well, it gets a brain fart every now and then on how it wants or not want to shift. With all that I wouldn't trade my truck for nothing!
michael621 and C.M.S like this.

2015 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4x4
Brownstone Metallic
V6 Auto/With Tow Package
Aeroskin Hoodflector
Window Vent Visors
Weather Tech Floor Liners
3 Inch GM Assist Steps
Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover
Tinted Windows
Rhino Liner
post #16 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 02:04 PM

Garage
Quote:

@jeter33 should of got the SLT, it would of shortened your list a little!
AirBender likes this.

2015 Canyon SLT | 4WD | CC | SB | V6 | Summit White | Blk Leather | Nav | Bose | Safety Pkg | Remote Start | 5" Blk Assist Steps | GM Splash Guards | OBDLink MX Bluetooth Adapter & Torque Pro Software | Bull Ring Tie Downs | X-Pel Clear Film (Door Sill & Rear Lower Box) | Husky X-act Contour Front & Back Floor Mats | Z71/All-Terrain Transfer Case Skid Plate | SuperSkidz Front Skid Plate | Rocker Pinch Welds Blacked Out | Debadged | Blizzacks (For Winter)
How to Search vBulletin.org effectively
post #17 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashFix View Post
@jeter33 should of got the SLT, it would of shortened your list a little!
I know but I like the look of the Colorado better plus a family friend owns a Chevy dealership. I hear ya though!
CrashFix likes this.
post #18 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
It was not designed for the trifecta tune, so your point is null. Second I live a country who uses the logic based metric system, so its km/h here and anything over 110 is over the speed limit. You are probably one of those people who think you are allowed to drive in the left lane (Not the fast lane: its the PASSING LANE)
True but regardless even if I didn't have the tune it would still be in the way. They could have put in a million other spots for something that is used so often.

Nope, I get over when someone faster is coming up. I don't hate on them for speeding.
post #19 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
True but regardless even if I didn't have the tune it would still be in the way. They could have put in a million other spots for something that is used so often.

Nope, I get over when someone faster is coming up. I don't hate on them for speeding.
Would you prefer the blinker there? That complaint has come up already.
post #20 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 02:50 PM

most annoying thing in my eyes is how when scrolling through the presets via the steering wheel it doesn't change the page of the presets. It only shows what station you're on the "main screen."
allst896 and jonraybru like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode