Squeaky noise while driving slow - Page 2 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 01:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crappie man View Post
thanks you . they had some special grease for steering wheel and all quite again for now. Only thing now is I have some rattling sound coming now from behind the glove box somewhere. Glove box I hold and nothing and seems to be somewhere that is like vibrating rattle on plastic. Mine is a diesel. Once you hit some bumps then hit smooth roastil makes this rattiing vibration. Something plastic. Any ideas anyone. I just got my truck back after 2 days in shop and don't want to be out again already and vibrating rattle is constant and on way to work and home is driving me crazy, it is like you put a small plastic bottle of water in cup holder on console that doesent fit snug rattle sound but emptied everything and it is behind glove box or in dash
I have the same issue going on with my 2016 WT 2.5. Weird static type of noise or something coming from the passenger side near the glove box. :(

2016 Colorado WT Crew Cab 2.5L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 12:42 PM

Are all of you guys by chance 4wd trucks? Had a VERY similar issue I posted here:

4WD chirping?!?! 2nd generation (2016) GMC Canyon
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 03:27 PM

I had this issue as well a few times... thought it was something with the breaks and took it into the dealer. They said I had excessive mud caked up around the wheels and somewhere else under the truck. Hope this helps.

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 05:31 PM

My other GM vehicle has a squeaky noise when the sway bar bushings get dry. Only hear it when driving slow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode