Chevrolet: Colorado 4WD /Z71 2015 chevy colorado z 71 4 x 4 heated seats camera one o - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

Chevrolet: Colorado 4WD /Z71 2015 chevy colorado z 71 4 x 4 heated seats camera one o

Located in

Chevrolet: Colorado 4WD /Z71 2015 chevy colorado z 71 4 x 4 heated seats camera one owner low miles warranty

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

[img][/img]

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

Photo Viewer 2015 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD /Z71 2015 Chevy Colorado Z71 4X4 Heated Seats Camera One Owner Low Miles Warranty VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS ASK SELLER QUESTION Vital Information Year Make Model Mileage 2015 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD /Z71 15,247 Exterior Interior Stock # VIN Summit White Jet Black L31997B 1GCGTCE39F1183492 Engine 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT Engine Carfax Highlights View Carfax Report Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX. The number of owners is estimated. See the full CARFAX Report for additional information and glossary of terms. Carfax Highlights No Accidents / Damage Reported to CARFAX No Airbag Deployment Reported to CARFAX Vehicle Qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee No Structural/Frame Damage Reported to CARFAX No Manufacturer Recalls Reported to CARFAX No Indication of an Odometer Rollback CARFAX 1-Owner No Total Loss Reported to CARFAX Photos Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Want to know the reserve? Want to get the maintenance report? Have any other questions?* Call me anytime*for info! Remember,*auctions*can be stopped early with simple phone call to discuss... Eric Campbell*- eBay Manager 817-975-1391 * Description 2015 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD /Z71 Amazing Vehicle! * RARE OPPORTUNITY….this vehicle is a recent addition to our inventory and checked out beautifully! This vehicle has all the good options….Don’t Miss This Great Opportunity!! We have it priced to achieve a fast and easy sale, so please feel free to call me to stop the auction with your offer. You can best reach me at 817-975-1391. If you need financing, we can help arrange*that for you as well. Our rates are competitive and we would welcome a chance to compete for your financing business. The vehicle you’re looking at has been thoroughly inspected by a Master ASE certified technician and has been found to be in excellent condition. We are the premier*Lexus dealer in the south west and we trade for some of the best kept cars in the country.*This vehicle*is another shining example of that. We know you have a choice when it comes to pre-owned vehicles, so we offer only the best of the best here on ebay. Bid with complete confidence because we stand behind our core conviction to create*a*superb*automotive purchase experience*that we will turn a one-time buyer in a lifetime customer. Additionally, we can assist in*picking you up at the airport or helping you arranging shipping to your front door. Thanks again, and I hope to see you down the road! * Hello and thank you for looking at our vehicles! My name is*Eric Campbell.** You can reach me directly at 817-975-1391. Have a question?* Feel free to*call me*day or night for anything - reserve price, CarFax, shipping options, maintenance report, ownership history, finance options, trade values, additional pictures, other inventory, etc.**I'm happy to assist, and I*take tremendous pride in your complete satisfaction.* Remember, you can also stop the auction*and secure the vehicle at anytime with just a phone call. Contact Us Dealer Contact Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth AutoCheck Carfax Standard Equipment ENTERTAINMENT Audio system feature, 6-speaker system Audio system feature, USB port, located inside center console OnStar with 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.) Audio system feature, USB port, located on instrument panel EXTERIOR Lighting, cargo box Pickup box Bumper, rear body-color (Included and only available with (PCX) Work Truck Appearance Package.) Tires, P255/65R17 all-terrain, blackwall Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) Dark Argent Metallic cast aluminum Moldings, Black beltline Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower Tailgate, locking Bumper, rear body-color Cargo box light, back of Cab Fog lamps, front Glass, windshield shade band Tailgate handle, Black Wheel, spare, 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) steel Headlamps, projector-type with LED signature Mirror, spotter, located in corner of driver-side outside mirror Door handles, body-color Headlamps, projector-type Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, body-color, remote, manual-folding Tire, spare P265/70R16 all-season, blackwall CornerStep, rear bumper INTERIOR Lighting, interior, dual reading Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting Steering column, tilt and telescopic Door locks, power Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated sliding vanity mirrors, covered Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming Windows, power with driver Express-Up and Down Theft-deterrent system, immobilization Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control Handles, door release, front and rear, chrome Seat, rear folding bench (Crew Cab models only.) Defogger, rear-window electric Seat adjuster, 4-way power front passenger Console, floor, front compartment, custom Floor mats, carpeted front Remote Keyless Entry, extended range Seats, heated driver and front passenger Floor mats, carpeted front and rear Cruise control, electronic, automatic Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control (Included and only available with (PCK) Luxury Package.) Seat adjuster, driver 4-way power with manual recline Charging ports, 2, USB, located on the rear of the center console Steering wheel, leather-wrapped Remote vehicle starter system Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry Console, overhead Seat adjuster, power driver lumbar control Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy and dual reading lights (Crew Cab models only.) Seats, front bucket Seat adjuster, power passenger lumbar control Floor mats, carpeted rear MECHANICAL Four wheel drive Transfer case, electric, 2-speed Transmission, 6-speed automatic, HMD, 6L50 (Standard on Crew Cab models. Available on Extended Cab models.) Hill Descent Control Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (305 hp [229 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque [365 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Standard on Crew Cab models.) Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc Recovery hooks, front Transmission, 6-speed automatic, HMD, 6L50 Suspension Package, Off-Road Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine. Standard on Crew Cab models.) Differential, automatic locking rear Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (305 hp [229 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque [365 N-m] @ 4300 rpm) (Standard on Crew Cab models.) Transfer case shield GVWR, 6000 lbs. (2722 kg) (Standard on Crew Cab models with (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine only.) SAFETY OnStar Directions and Connections plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.) Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines StabiliTrak, stability control system Traction control, electronic Daytime Running Lamps Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) Tire Pressure Monitor System OnStar Basic plan for 5 years including RemoteLink Key Fob Services, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include emergency services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, contact an OnStar Advisor. See www.onstar.com/mobile for full details.) Secure Online Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. Get started now. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth About Us The Sewell family began selling automobiles in Arlington, Texas in 1911.* The first dealership was the family hardware store.* It included a livery stable and a movie theater.* In 1911, Model T's were shipped to the dealer in a box.* Carl Sewell, Sr., at age 14, would assemble the car and then teach the new owner how to drive. Through the years, Carl Sewell, Sr. created and maintained high standards of doing business.* He always said, "Treat people like you would like to be treated."* Service to his customers was his greatest concern.* Over the years he sold and serviced many kinds of automobiles in Arlington, Denton, Crane, Odessa, and Dallas, Texas. Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our auctions. Payment Terms: The successful high bidder will submit a $500.00 deposit within 3 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 7 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Payment Methods: Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. Fees and Taxes: Purchases are subject to a Texas Vehicle Inventory Tax of .0022511% of purchase price, $136.19 documentary fee, and $5.00 Deputy Fee. Texas registrations are subject to 6.25% sales tax. All others are subject to applicable taxes as they apply in their county of registration. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. * * Ad created by DealerSocket Inventory+. Call 877-487-5822 to find out how Inventory+ can service your dealership. eCarList.com

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode