Post Your Colorado With Your OTHER Ride! - Page 5 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 136Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 08:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Nonapplicable
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRWgxp View Post
Ok I almost said - or a GT with GXP diffuser. I remember everyone was buying those diffusers up at great prices when Pontiac was proclaimed dead (sniff). I have a GT as well but original diffuser!

You should pick up a Chevy SS since production is ending soon!
I would not mind to have the VF Series 2 Commodore. Is a nice improvement from the VE. There are few reasons that I am not getting one. The VF is too "Chevyrized"; looks too bland, unless you are a car buff, is often confused as Malibu or Impala. I think the Impala looks better. Another reason that is pretty "insulting" slaping a Chevy Bowtie on a Holden (cheapens the brand). The Pontiac GXP has pretty much the same performance as the SS and the Pontiac GT trim with few mods can be just as fast at a lower price. The Pontiac looks has a higher wow factor. Is interesting watching people hanging next to me cheking the car out and been unique is awesome. We all know the story and the division that deserved the ax was Buick but the Chinese loves them; so was kept. I think that still a demand for Pontiac if is done right instead of the usual badge engineering.

To me GM kind of lost its way. Looks like they want to be like Ford 2 brands, but not as defined as Chrysler. If I am in the market for a Performance vehicle, my sights are on SRT.

Sorry for taking off on a tangent. Back on the topic of pics with your other ride.

Last edited by Plateado; 02-24-2017 at 08:42 AM.
Plateado is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 12:31 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plateado View Post
I would not mind to have the VF Series 2 Commodore. Is a nice improvement from the VE. There are few reasons that I am not getting one. The VF is too "Chevyrized"; looks too bland, unless you are a car buff, is often confused as Malibu or Impala. I think the Impala looks better. Another reason that is pretty "insulting" slaping a Chevy Bowtie on a Holden (cheapens the brand). The Pontiac GXP has pretty much the same performance as the SS and the Pontiac GT trim with few mods can be just as fast at a lower price. The Pontiac looks has a higher wow factor. Is interesting watching people hanging next to me cheking the car out and been unique is awesome. We all know the story and the division that deserved the ax was Buick but the Chinese loves them; so was kept. I think that still a demand for Pontiac if is done right instead of the usual badge engineering.

To me GM kind of lost its way. Looks like they want to be like Ford 2 brands, but not as defined as Chrysler. If I am in the market for a Performance vehicle, my sights are on SRT.

Sorry for taking off on a tangent. Back on the topic of pics with your other ride.
Agree it doesn't have the look of the G8. Love some of the new features and improvements but don't love the cost.

Yes, time to get the thread back on track.
CRWgxp is offline  
post #83 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Washington
Posts: 30
So in order

2016 C7 Z51 8speed A&A Supercharged/Meth Injected
1965 C10 LQ9 swapped and working on 700R4 build and twin 62mm's
2016 Colorado CCLB Duramax aka Cleetus
2016 Cruze Premier RS (girlfriend's vehicle, if she keeps behaving I'll keep her around)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15725742_10210752304980420_553425615_o.jpg (103.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg C10.jpg (127.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Colorado Snow.jpg (55.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 13173924_10208591529402381_4159721689477914952_n.jpg (81.7 KB, 45 views)
GKubs likes this.

2016 Colorado CCLB Z71 Duramax

Current mods

GM offroad step bars
GM rear seat cover
GM Splash guards (front/rear)
Black Bowties (front/rear)
Thule Roof Rack/Roof Basket
ARE V series camper (headliner/12v outlets/LED Dome)

Future Mods (in order)

Headlight bulbs(stock blow booty)
Westin Grille Guard/10k winch
Full set of skid plates
High output alternator
Dual battery setup
DuramaxTrailboss is offline  
 
post #84 of 94 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 10:30 PM
Senior Member
 
yokev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Orange County, Southern Kalifornistan
Posts: 938
Garage
My KX450F SM


ZX14

My XR(was built for the AMA XR racing series, then they promptly changed the rules so you could only run V&Hshit parts, so I club raced it a couple times and rode it on the street instead)

Pic showing the carbon fiber bodywork before I painted it Kawi green

KX and XR together:

Pic out the waste-gun on coughMYcough B-24 Liberator

My 951 DH bike

My Yeep



2016 Colorado 2.8L D-max, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Z71, 4WD.
ZONE 5.5" Suspension Lift
Moto Metal 970 17x8.5"
Nitto Terra G-G2s, 295/70/17
yokev is offline  
post #85 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Hawthorne
Posts: 148
Newest member of the family!






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GKubs is offline  
post #86 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Senior Member
 
yokev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Orange County, Southern Kalifornistan
Posts: 938
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKubs View Post
Newest member of the family!






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(speaking from 100% pure jealousy)!!!!!!!!!!
GKubs likes this.

2016 Colorado 2.8L D-max, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Z71, 4WD.
ZONE 5.5" Suspension Lift
Moto Metal 970 17x8.5"
Nitto Terra G-G2s, 295/70/17
yokev is offline  
post #87 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Hawthorne
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokev View Post
You SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(speaking from 100% pure jealousy)!!!!!!!!!!


Haha needs lots of little things but she looks bitchin going down the road!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GKubs is offline  
post #88 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Senior Member
 
yokev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Orange County, Southern Kalifornistan
Posts: 938
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKubs View Post
Haha needs lots of little things but she looks bitchin going down the road!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had an SS 396 in high school. Bought it for $2400 in 1984, sold it for IIRC $2600 in 1986.
Saw on Barrett Jackson several years ago, one went for $100k
Needless to say I kick myself every time I see one or think about it
If I had one again, I'd go Pro Touring too.
I like every-freaking-thing about yours. De-chromed, wide wheels/tires tucked in.
If you tell me it's a 4-spd, I'll stroke out and die right where I sit
GKubs likes this.

2016 Colorado 2.8L D-max, Crew Cab, Long Bed, Z71, 4WD.
ZONE 5.5" Suspension Lift
Moto Metal 970 17x8.5"
Nitto Terra G-G2s, 295/70/17

Last edited by yokev; 03-02-2017 at 09:26 PM.
yokev is offline  
post #89 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Hawthorne
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokev View Post
I had an SS 396 in high school. Bought it for $2400 in 1984, sold it for IIRC $2600 in 1986.
Saw on Barrett Jackson several years ago, one went for $100k
Needless to say I kick myself every time I see one or think about it
If I had one again, I'd go Pro Touring too.
I like every-freaking-thing about yours. De-chromed, wide wheels/tires tucked in.
If you tell me it's a 4-spd, I'll stroke out and die right where I sit


Lol original 327 with a 2speed powerglide. I'll add a gear vendor overdrive unit to make it a 4 speed automatic though! Goal is to make her a 500+ hp 8000 rpm monster!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yokev likes this.
GKubs is offline  
post #90 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 09:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Camarolegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 253
Garage


My babies!
GKubs and blackcanyon16 like this.

Owns/Drives:
2016 Colorado 4X4 Z71 Crew Cab
2016 Camaro SS
Camarolegend is offline  
post #91 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 08:07 AM
Member
 
base587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 47
My work ride
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170319_182139_1490011574989.jpg (114.2 KB, 28 views)
base587 is offline  
post #92 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: VA
Posts: 122
Garage
Send a message via AIM to CPTTango30 Send a message via MSN to CPTTango30
16 Colorado LT Cyber Gray

17 Equinox Premier in pearl white (Wifes ride) that has every option she could get.
CPTTango30 is offline  
post #93 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Senior Member
 
jburbs22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 359
Here is my other ride after a bath, and shes for sale if any one is interested.
JBT likes this.
jburbs22 is offline  
post #94 of 94 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 12:13 PM
Senior Member
 
gmduran1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Socal
Posts: 455
Garage
Here's my humble stable....for now!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blazer (3).JPG (390.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 1959 Chevy Apache Fleetside.jpg (75.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 63.jpg (14).jpg (163.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Harley (23).jpg (396.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Colorado Z71 (1).jpg (206.0 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by gmduran1; 03-22-2017 at 12:16 PM.
gmduran1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome