Official Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Photo Thread - Page 2 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2017, 12:10 AM

Garage
Saw 2 zr2s at the dealer today. The red looks sharp. Plus the zr2 door sills look nice.
ZR2 EMT likes this.

2015 Z71 2WD Crew Cab Long Bed Cyber Grey Metallic

Ready Lift 2.0 leveling kit, OEM Fender Flares, WeatherTech Mudflaps, Morimoto HID Kit, K&N 63 Series intake, JBA Catback Exhaust, Rough Country Hidden Bumper Mounts and 30" Light Bar, 17" Black Rhino Tanay wheels, Goodyear Duratracs, Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017, 09:45 AM

The rest are in my build thread.
2017 Colorado ZR2
JBT and Tom S. like this.

Last edited by nhoggard; 05-15-2017 at 10:13 AM.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017, 11:56 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhoggard View Post

The rest are in my build thread.
2017 Colorado ZR2
BEEFY! Looks great.

2015 Red Z71 4x4 CC Short Box

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-17-2017, 12:36 PM

I'm so jealous, but I'm waiting to sell my old truck and for the orange color to become available.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 04:49 PM

Garage
My Red Hot ZR2 on pickup day.

JBT, ZR2 EMT and Binkers78 like this.
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 04:50 PM
KMW

So nice!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 07:10 PM

Congrats...looks damn good!! It's awesome to continue to see peeps getting their trucks,not much longer for me TPW is 5/22 my dealer has a black ZR2 that is suppose to arrive on 5/28 but I think I'm going to hold out for my Deep Woods Green,we'll see how it plays out!!
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 07:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottatroll View Post
My Red Hot ZR2 on pickup day.

Very nice! Post some more pics when you have a chance. I've got a Red Hot ZR2 on order that's built, but not shipped.

"The road goes on forever and the party never ends." - REK
"If we get a little crazy, blame it on the alcohol." - PG
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - MT
"All bleeding stops eventually." - ZR2 EMT
"Stay safe! Everyone goes home." - UNK

2017 Red Hot ZR2 V6 CC SWB - TPW 5/15 - Event Code 4800 (Bayed) Last Update: 5-27-17
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 12:50 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR2 EMT View Post
Very nice! Post some more pics when you have a chance. I've got a Red Hot ZR2 on order that's built, but not shipped.
Anything in particular you'd like close ups of?

Truck is back at the dealer today, they're taking care of some shipping damage I found, but I can get the pics up later today/tomorrow.
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Anything in particular you'd like close ups of?

Truck is back at the dealer today, they're taking care of some shipping damage I found, but I can get the pics up later today/tomorrow.
Thanks for the offer! Nothing specific; right now, I'm just enjoying looking at photos of these trucks, especially the reds, since that's what I ordered ten weeks ago.

With that said, I'd be even more interested in your feedback about the truck, good/bad, likes/dislikes, comments about the truck from other drivers, etc. Some people I've talked to about my order aren't even aware of the ZR2 (granted, some of them aren't truck people, lol).

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - MT

2017 Red Hot ZR2 V6 CC SWB - TPW 5/15 - Event Code 4800 (Bayed) Last Update: 5-27-17
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 11:40 PM
KMW

Yes, these are going to be one of those vehicles where almost nobody will have any clue what it is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 12:37 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR2 EMT View Post
Thanks for the offer! Nothing specific; right now, I'm just enjoying looking at photos of these trucks, especially the reds, since that's what I ordered ten weeks ago.

With that said, I'd be even more interested in your feedback about the truck, good/bad, likes/dislikes, comments about the truck from other drivers, etc. Some people I've talked to about my order aren't even aware of the ZR2 (granted, some of them aren't truck people, lol).
After only putting 250mi on the truck the only thing that irks me is the lack of a sissy/assist handle on the drivers side. I didn't find this to be too much of an issue on the normal Colorado(without steps), but with the 2" lift I sometimes feel I'm going to rip the steering wheel out of the column. It's not a deal breaker.

Fuel Economy: Computer is telling me I'm averaging 17.3 MPG. I didn't buy this truck to get good mileage, so this is a moot point to me.

I can definitely tell I'm turning heads. Always seeings other truck drivers take second looks at stop lights and such.

The best comment I've gotten though was last night after I picked the truck up from the dealer. Went to get groceries, came out and saw some guys looking at the truck. "Hey man, sweet looking truck, just wondering why you'd lift and put meaty tires on a 2WD."
mhoyt likes this.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
After only putting 250mi on the truck the only thing that irks me is the lack of a sissy/assist handle on the drivers side. I didn't find this to be too much of an issue on the normal Colorado(without steps), but with the 2" lift I sometimes feel I'm going to rip the steering wheel out of the column. It's not a deal breaker.

Fuel Economy: Computer is telling me I'm averaging 17.3 MPG. I didn't buy this truck to get good mileage, so this is a moot point to me.

I can definitely tell I'm turning heads. Always seeings other truck drivers take second looks at stop lights and such.

The best comment I've gotten though was last night after I picked the truck up from the dealer. Went to get groceries, came out and saw some guys looking at the truck. "Hey man, sweet looking truck, just wondering why you'd lift and put meaty tires on a 2WD."
Ha if they only knew.
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Somehow this doesn't surprise me.

post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-26-2017, 05:40 PM

Hey all!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Work was cut short today and I found out a dealer nearby had just finished installing all of the add-ons to this rig. Suffice to say, goodbye VW GTI, hello ZR2! I didn't plan on getting the offroad bar / lights, but I won't complain! I love this color.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170526_173201405_HDR.jpg (401.2 KB, 45 views)
JBT likes this.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-26-2017, 06:33 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxblood11 View Post
Hey all!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Work was cut short today and I found out a dealer nearby had just finished installing all of the add-ons to this rig. Suffice to say, goodbye VW GTI, hello ZR2! I didn't plan on getting the offroad bar / lights, but I won't complain! I love this color.
Great looking truck. I'm in love with those wheels, can't wait for a set of takeoff to show up on here.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
oxblood11 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode