Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello - I see that you have made the ext cab dog platform. Are you able to make one for the Crew Cab as well? Thanks so much.

· Premium Member
    2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 3.6 LGZ
    5,217 Posts
    Mr. Brown,
    Yes, I would like your spare, as long s its an 18".
    I had placed an order for one but they canceled it saying there was no availability.
    So, lets talk about it.
    Im in Houston, TX.
    Scott

· Registered
    1 Posts
    18 gmc canyon x cab are you still doing the dog platform if so how much to ship one to Haskins ohio 43525 thank you

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Hello, I just bought an 17' Canyon Ext yesterday, waiting on it to be shipped from a dealership in Iowa. Hopefully here mid week! I would like to buy one of your benches, will use it as a dog bed for my ridgeback/hound. Do you have any available? Shipping would be to Chicago IL 60612

· Registered
    522 Posts
    Have a new 2017 LT Extended Cab sitting at the dealership. Interested in your bench. Please let me know what you are asking for them. I will be setting small plastic containers on them, occassionally a cooler, 24 pack cubes of pop, groceries, etc. Maybe a small tool box. Have you ever added a small ledge to keep things sliding. I am 6'2" so seat will be mostly slid back if that is an issue. Shipping would be to Dodgeville Wis. 53533.
    Randy Runde

· Registered
    1,062 Posts
    let me know which stock tire you have and if you wanna sell them. No rush. Or if you sell the wheels you have let me know. Your wife works at procomp? geesh

· Registered
    589 Posts
    I'm content with what I have now but if I do come across a money tree, I'll have to go with the 6" lift from BDS...lol
    Thanks for the compliment btw.
    I still have the stock wheels/tires sitting in my garage. Planning on probably plastidipping the stock wheels and getting a set of the ProComp Xtreme MT2's and go with the 285/70-17 size.
    I'm probably going to sell off the stock tires since I won't need them.
    My wife works for ProComp so I usually get their wheel and tires for free. Wife told me that they are planning on releasing some wheels for our Colorado's within a couple of months.
    The Series 86 Reflex in all matte black looks pretty awesome. I'll need a set of those when they're available. Gonna go with the 20" wheels and 295/55-20 MT2's.

· Registered
    589 Posts
    These are awesome little trucks.
    Procomp used my truck to build a 6" lift but then changed their mind last minute. Instead, they installed this 3" lift.
    Pretty bummed that they decided not to do the 6" but I guess on the plus side, everything they added was free. Can't beat free.

· Registered
    589 Posts
    Hey there. I noticed you're located in OC. I'm located in Long Beach. If you're interested, I have the Zone Offroad 1.25" level kit for sale. Brand new never installed. $55 and we can meet somewhere halfway? Let me know.
    Thanks
    Greg

· Registered
    53 Posts
    If you're looking for factory z71 rims with the AT tires, my new rims and tires are being put on tomorrow, selling the factory's for 800 with tpms incl. shipping would be at your expense though. From Iowa. Can accept Paypal. Between 1000-1100 miles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…