GMC rebates and incentives - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

GMC rebates and incentives

Is there a list anywhere of all of the GM incentives and rebates available. i went to the dealership yesterday and they told me there is a rebate for owning a competitive product, even if you arent trading it in.

I think many manufacturers also have like a recent college graduate or military rebates. (i am neither of them, but i am trying to use it as an example)

i am trying to find a list of them so i can see what i what i qualify for before going in to work the deal so i can make sure i get everything i can

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 05:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to 100MPG Send a message via MSN to 100MPG
They list them on the website. You might have to dig in a few places to find them all but most should be easy to find.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 07:46 PM

Actually I am trying to verify the "Conquest" rebate you mentioned. I had one dealer tell me the same details, just that you needed to show a registration of a non GM vehicle after year 1999. However 1 day later I had two others claim that it doesn't exist. Would like to know the truth. Looking at the available offers on the GMC site doesn't mention anything about it. Can anyone here point to anything in writing?

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStu View Post
Actually I am trying to verify the "Conquest" rebate you mentioned. I had one dealer tell me the same details, just that you needed to show a registration of a non GM vehicle after year 1999. However 1 day later I had two others claim that it doesn't exist. Would like to know the truth. Looking at the available offers on the GMC site doesn't mention anything about it. Can anyone here point to anything in writing?
i tried to talk to the GMC rep online, they said just ask the dealership for the list of rebates. i could not find anything on their site other than the regular monthly rebates, misc deals
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 10:44 PM

Garage
I'm shopping now for a Canyon. Edmunds shows the $1500 Conquest cash for 1999 or newer other makes. I couldn't find anything about it on GMC's site though. I sent them a message two days ago and haven't heard back. I found a truck I'd like and got in contact with a dealer but the rep I talked to couldn't find the exact rebate but she was going to ask the truck manager. I didn't hear back from her today, so I'll follow up on Thursday or so. I'm buying with GM employee pricing via my Uncle, so they may not be too motivated to find the rebate... If they can't manage to find it I've found a Colorado that I like the looks of too.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 10:59 PM

ask the dealer, when i bought my truck they had special pricing in their computer from gm not listed anywhere else including the gm supplier web site i had access to for pricing
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-13-2016, 04:09 PM

Garage
I'm at the dealer now waiting on paperwork for a Canyon. First dealer this morning said it was if you are currently leasing only. They also offered **** for my trade, so they were out.

This one found it for owners that are trading in. I am on GMS pricing; I think they said regular pricing does not require trade-in, just the registration of a competitor.

2016 Canyon All Terrain Adventure
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-15-2016, 01:48 PM

Go to Truecar.com and enter your zip and build the truck configuration you want. Right under the picture of the truck, click "View incentives". Seems to be the most complete and accurate list of incentives I've seen.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 09:19 AM

anyone have a line on September promos and incentives?
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 09:28 AM

I bought 5 days ago and i dont know what the dealer did. i got supplier pricing because of a friend that works at gm. then i got the $500 cash, lease rebate and conquest. msrp was 37600 and i got it for $33 200.

z71 crew cab 4x4 with factory bedliner, bose, navigation and trailering equipment.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buton View Post
msrp was 37600 and i got it for $33 200.
With that much of a discount, were you still able to take advantage of 0% for 60 months?
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekdaze View Post
With that much of a discount, were you still able to take advantage of 0% for 60 months?
dont know about that but i bet i would have qualified... i traded my beloved fj cruiser and got 27k for it.... had the option to pay cash but i just financed
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 11:05 PM

Garage
Wow 27K for your cruiser that is a good haul, If you don't mind me asking what year was it and how many miles?
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 11:36 AM

I wonder what they would give me for my 10 Tacoma DCSB
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
Wow 27K for your cruiser that is a good haul, If you don't mind me asking what year was it and how many miles?
2012 47k miles
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 12:07 PM

Geez that's not that good. Fjs hold value

Last edited by Biblite; 09-01-2016 at 12:07 PM. Reason: My mistake
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-31-2016, 12:28 AM

Picked up a new '16 Canyon SLT short bed crew cab today and received the standard $750 rebate plus the $500 Conquest rebate. Both expire tomorrow (10/31/16).
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 09:04 AM

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sabbotage Send a message via MSN to sabbotage
Looks like no incentives for the month of November except for 0% financing from GMC. Kinda wish now that I had pulled the trigger yesterday.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 09:57 AM

What happened to that $300 Geico rebate?
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-27-2016, 10:16 AM

I don't suppose anyone has an in on what December and January incentives might be?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode