Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Profile: CrashFix

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. hal_armour
    03-25-2015 06:51 PM - permalink
    hal_armour
    So the $159 sounds about right. As for 35 %, yes that sounds right. I just asked for a "match". Yes the fobs do have the GMC logo on them. I am sure they can be programmed to match your truck, It would just be a matter of finding a "cooperative" dealer. Maybe we can find another Canyon owner in Edmonton, who needs the entire remote start. I am not in a panic to get rid of them. I would "loan" them to you if that helped the dealer determine the "programming" price. So yes please keep in touch. I am in the Ottewell area and I hang out on Whyte Ave.
    Take care !
    /Hal (780-604-1440)
  2. hal_armour
    03-23-2015 05:09 PM - permalink
    hal_armour
    I have been using Aero on 50 st, just south of Whyte Ave. I had it done pre-purchase at the same time as the Remote start, so It was a package deal. The invoice was to Don Wheaton, not me, I am guessing it was about $150.00 ish. Although there are a lot of guys in Edmonton that go that kind of work, I am really happy with Aero. I went back for Weathertecs and a 3M bumper and headlight protection and a tint strip atop the windshield. They have treated me well. As for the police, no worries so far. I have heard that they won't pull you over for windows alone unless it is the serious blackout (5%). I try not to drive like a spectacle, I drove a lowered PT cruiser with tint all around for 15 yrs with no trouble at all. Do you have a Colorado or a Canyon? Do you have factory remote start ? I have the fobs and code for sale. I would make a "brother" an awesome deal. And am always open to barter and trade.
    Take care !

About Me

• About CrashFix
    Name
    Biography
    Interests
    Occupation
  • Truck Info
    Type
    Canyon SLT
    Engine
    V8 6.2L Gas Engine
    Year
    Cab Config
    Other
    Drive Train
    4x4
  • Signature
    2015 Canyon SLT | 4WD | CC | SB | V6 | Summit White | Blk Leather | Nav | Bose | Safety Pkg | Remote Start | 5" Blk Assist Steps | GM Splash Guards | OBDLink MX Bluetooth Adapter & Torque Pro Software | Bull Ring Tie Downs | X-Pel Clear Film (Door Sill & Rear Lower Box) | Husky X-act Contour Front & Back Floor Mats | Z71/All-Terrain Transfer Case Skid Plate | SuperSkidz Front Skid Plate | Rocker Pinch Welds Blacked Out | Debadged | Blizzacks (For Winter)
    How to Search vBulletin.org effectively

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 06:22 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

My Vehicles

Garage

1981 GMC Short Box Sierria Classic
    1981 GMC Short Box Sierria Classic
    2015 GMC Canyon SLT
    2015 GMC Canyon SLT
    1966 Pontiac Beaumont Sport Deluxe
    The Beast

Mentions

01-13-2017
05:47 AM - CrashFix mentioned USMC7011 in post What makes a all terrain a "all terrain" is it a rip off?
...for it also! lol USMC7011 You added the heated...
01-12-2017
03:22 PM - CrashFix mentioned ssgjurista in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
...s it was marginal. ssgjurista if you didn't like t...
12:41 PM - CrashFix mentioned Janster in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
...dwest450 @Baybilly @Janster I'm not sure if you...
12:40 PM - CrashFix mentioned Baybilly in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
@wildwest450 @Baybilly @Janster I'm not su...
12:40 PM - CrashFix mentioned jan in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
...dwest450 @Baybilly @Janster I'm not sure if...
12:40 PM - CrashFix mentioned wildwest450 in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
@wildwest450 @Baybilly @Janster ...
01-11-2017
12:03 PM - CrashFix mentioned CopperRedCanyon in post 4WD Campaign/Recall #15304
As CopperRedCanyon stated, this is a kn...
01-04-2017
05:37 PM - CrashFix mentioned supermodulation in post Diesel-Aftermarket Upgrade Thermostat Assembly
...les. Similar to how supermodulation made skid plates for...
01-02-2017
09:06 PM - CrashFix mentioned Janster in post Audio System and GPS question
...ent IOS update. Janster I'm surprised you ca...
12-23-2016
05:14 AM - CrashFix mentioned lqdchkn in post Sierra wheels on Canyon??
...l a Senior Member lqdchkn & the only one attem...
05:10 AM - CrashFix mentioned Caseysmithers in post Sierra wheels on Canyon??
...owners. Thanks. Caseysmithers here's a little free...
04:46 AM - CrashFix mentioned and_steve in post Subforum suggestions
...nt IT professional and_steve can chime in if he h...
04:46 AM - CrashFix mentioned Arctic Cat ZRT in post Subforum suggestions
Arctic Cat ZRT I think some basic g...
12-17-2016
06:22 PM - CrashFix mentioned Stansuski in post 2016 GMC All Terrain "Adventure Package" Owners
...o the math. Stan Stansuski so did you also get ...
04:16 PM - CrashFix mentioned GM Customer Service in post theft deterrent system
...own the road... GM Customer Service If I brought this is...
03:45 PM - CrashFix mentioned cesharp3 in post 2nd Gen Owner Map
... using Tapatalk cesharp3, any reply from ZeeM...
12-16-2016
07:05 AM - CrashFix mentioned ZinkehCanyon in post Re: canyon in snow
ZinkehCanyon so now that you've g...
12-11-2016
09:10 PM - CrashFix mentioned goleee33 in post Superskidz are a must!
goleee33 macr88 supermodula...
09:10 PM - CrashFix mentioned macr88 in post Superskidz are a must!
goleee33 macr88 supermodulation ...
09:10 PM - CrashFix mentioned supermodulation in post Superskidz are a must!
goleee33 macr88 supermodulation Here some info...

Quotes

01-19-2017
02:43 PM - CrashFix quoted Toughsox in post kill the chimes
On a separate note @CaryBosse...
01-14-2017
10:51 PM - Baybilly quoted CrashFix in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
@wildwest450 @Baybilly @Janst...
06:58 PM - CrashFix quoted jbj0113 in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
So glad my truck game with t...
02:01 PM - Janster quoted CrashFix in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
@wildwest450 @Baybilly @Janst...
01-13-2017
06:34 PM - CrashFix quoted Mrcleancanyon in post What makes a all terrain a "all terrain" is it a rip off?
Well the reason why I ask this is ...
06:34 PM - CrashFix quoted GraniteBlue05 in post What makes a all terrain a "all terrain" is it a rip off?
Well the reason why I ask this is ...
10:48 AM - Mrcleancanyon quoted CrashFix in post What makes a all terrain a "all terrain" is it a rip off?
I seem to recall someone look...
07:26 AM - CrashFix quoted KFhunter in post Re: canyon in snow
If you have an air compressor...
01-12-2017
06:30 PM - Dieselpwr quoted CrashFix in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
If I were one of those that ...
05:13 PM - F8LZ71 quoted CrashFix in post Knock Retard - Acceptable numbers?
Scangauge is a slightly older...
04:33 PM - CrashFix quoted RandyNC in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
I wanted the dMax because it...
04:28 PM - CrashFix quoted BenDmax in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
Your concern was also my con...
04:06 PM - BenDmax quoted CrashFix in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
If I were one of those that ...
03:54 PM - CrashFix quoted JScottM in post Knock Retard - Acceptable numbers?
I'm not a timing expert (esp...
03:40 PM - CrashFix quoted BenDmax in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
I am probably going to buy a...
03:22 PM - CrashFix quoted ssgjurista in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
...s it was marginal. ssgjurista if you didn't like t...
03:22 PM - CrashFix quoted BeastStarr68 in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
Nope! I test drove a V6 ext cab ...
12:45 PM - CaryBosse quoted CrashFix in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
@wildwest450 @Baybilly Janste...
09:47 AM - plastrd quoted CrashFix in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
Plasti-Snow-Filled my rims to...
01-10-2017
05:32 PM - CrashFix quoted MT16 in post What's with the interior lights??? Slow to come on?
I kinda figured it could ...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome