4x4 @ Glamis - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By fernie2002chs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 01:43 AM Thread Starter

4x4 @ Glamis

Off roading in Glamis on day after thanksgiving 2016 on my 15 GMC Canyon 4x4 All terrain with stock everything, Truck performed beautiful. Air down tires to 10 psi.

This very short video is getting out of a sticky situation. Took a bad turn and ended on bottom of three sand hills. but made it out. Tons of fun.

https://youtu.be/7Hj5wLuD2DM
ernster500, Airwolf79 and GKubs like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 11:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernie2002chs View Post
Off roading in Glamis on day after thanksgiving 2016 on my 15 GMC Canyon 4x4 All terrain with stock everything, Truck performed beautiful. Air down tires to 10 psi.

This very short video is getting out of a sticky situation. Took a bad turn and ended on bottom of three sand hills. but made it out. Tons of fun.

https://youtu.be/7Hj5wLuD2DM

Looks like a good time. Too bad it was recorded vertically. ha! I am in Orange County we have a group of guys that like to go out and beat on trucks. About 3-4 of them are located in SD actually. PM me if you are interested. They are all 2nd gens!

NEW TRUCK
2015 Colorado Crew Cab Z71 4X4 - Summit White
KN 63 Series intake - LineX - 30" GGLighting LED Bar - Front/Rear Adujustable King Shocks - Bajakits Boxed UCA - Method Double Standard Wheels - Falken AT3W 285/70/17 - Deaver Mini Pack inserts

OLD TRUCK
2004 Colorado Crew Cab Z85. I5 2wd
5inch CST lift
LIFTED COLORADO CLUB MEMBER # 123
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode