Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Decals on your truck.....Thoughts

9K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Blev2922 
#1 ·
Ok Guys So I Own A Vinyl Plotter and been toying with the idea of a Door Decal for My 15' Colorado just to give it a slightly sportier look from the side. I have seen everything from the Raptor Splash look to a small door banner. and Im thinking of going with something similar to this with the word colorado cut out of the Black to show the gloss black of my truck thru.

PS

It would be in black and I know its a dodge but you get the idea for the side of our trucks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#3 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Take a look at my garage redfishla Side stripes were designed for a F150, had ebay seller cut Canyon out for me and I had to trim to fit. Also same goes for hood and tailgate decal. Need to update my garage as traded in Audi on a Ford Taurus SHO. Perfect sleeper ride 4 door sedan 0-60 in around 5.5 seconds. Have custom striped it also but toned down compared to Canyon.

#6 ·
Thanks for the clarification. That pic helps me to see your vision. :clueless

#11 ·
#16 ·
Chevy sells that one but its $245 for the kit

Bodyside Decal Package landing page[/QUOTE]

Wow $245 and you install it yourself.what are they made of?platinum?
Mine were only slightly more, twice the vinyl,there custom designed and it was installed by the company that does all the UFC vinyl for the pay per views here in Vegas.Crazy what kinda money GM charges for some simple stripes.

Reactions: Blev2922
#17 ·
Chevy sells that one but its $245 for the kit

Bodyside Decal Package landing page
Wow $245 and you install it yourself.what are they made of?platinum?
Mine were only slightly more, twice the vinyl,there custom designed and it was installed by the company that does all the UFC vinyl for the pay per views here in Vegas.Crazy what kinda money GM charges for some simple stripes.[/QUOTE]

My Point Exactly lol! Why pay GM when I can Make em!

By the way I can cut other stuff as well if anyone is in need of vinyl cutouts or stencils, or window stickers.

#26 ·
I painted on a decal of my own. Subtle but just enough to make the truck my own. May consider de-badging and doing something a little more down the road.

Reactions: mrosner13
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.