Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Boatswagon winch bumper pics

21K views 68 replies 34 participants last post by  MidwestOverlandIndustries 
#1 · (Edited)
Going to get this bumper once it's produced and thought I'd share some pics I have.

This thing fits my needs almost perfectly.

I've been looking for something like this

Boatswagons setup is similar to what I was looking for.

-mac

See less See more
#4 ·
Maybe he will? I don't know but I wanted to keep the conversation going on this.

I feel like we may have a slight say in things we may want to see?

Plus people can post up other options as they come up without feeling like they're stepping on anyone's toes.

-mac

#3 ·
Any idea who much these will cost?

Im super interested.

#5 ·
Ha! I finally figured out what this piece is.
The tow point goes through and is welded to the extension piece or support? Not really sure how to describe it but I think it's awesome that although through a few welds it's basically a piece of the frame.

-mac

#17 · (Edited)
This is perfect. Great work.

Edited for PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 · (Edited)
Ok I'll post it in here since I wasn't allowed to post it in the other thread...

Take my money @boatswagon. This is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMFAO

Still not allowed bro. Boats isn't a vendor so hes technically not allowed to advertise anything for sale. You should handle that by PM and not out in the open. :wink2:

#27 ·
Just want to let everyone know I am reading through everything you put on here. As far as the highlift jack points I like the usefulness but wouldn't be very clean looking with random holes in it. I've also found a product that attaches to the shackle point and the jack that looks much safer then sticking the jack in a hole. The approach angle is better then stock although I haven't measured it. It looks less because the weight of the setup brought the front down around 1/2". I'm looking at adding a bigger spacer lift until I an go all out on the suspension. Also found out today that it will highlift.

#34 · (Edited)
Perfect bumper...but for the wrong twin.
Needz one for the Canyon.

I think leaving the light setup out of there and just upgrading the existing would make it a bit simpler. More things to break.

Man that looks great.

#35 ·
Great design, that's a fantastic option for a lot of people.

Updates will be appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.