Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
O

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    56 Posts
    hi I had a question about your Colorado regarding the installation of the Belltech lowering kit. as I am looking into getting the kit for my 2016 colorado as well... how does the kit work in the back? particularly how was it placed on the rear axle? do any stock parts get inverted upon installment?

· Registered
    135 Posts
    Onebaddz:

I just purchased a 2019 Colorado Z71 (1st Chevy ever). Yesterday was my first-time on this site. I have been looking for direction (information and advice). I have owned a Tacoma for the past 5 years.
    Question:
    1. Will the 22mm 1/2" Drive 6 spline lug nut socket work on the OEM lug nuts?
    2. Are the lug nuts interchangeable if I needed to use the smaller steel spare?
    3. Curious if Colorado owners have up-sized tires from the OEM Wrangler w/Kevlar 255/65/R17 to 265/65/R17 DuraTrac (equipped on other Z71 models [i.e. Midnight Edition]) or some other recommendation? I would like to add .5 inch of clearance for off-road.
    4. I am curious about adding a full size spare? I am in the market to add a used OEM wheel...

I appreciate any advice you might have.

All the best!

Jim

· Registered
    104 Posts
    I saw on the thread for catch cans that you have a bracket you have designed and built. Not sure if it's my work access or this forum, but it's super slow and I'm having a hard time finding the pic of your bracket. Anyway, I'm looking at the BMS CC as my first choice and would need a bracket to support it. If you could send a pic, info and pricing, or a link to those, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

David

· Registered
    31 Posts
    I PM'd you my info. I don't know how to work this dang forum. mattebailey@gmail.com

Thanks again,

Matt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…