Seat Covers - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Randall Conway
  • 1 Post By KMW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Seat Covers

I am considering getting Wet Okole seat covers on my truck. Anybody who uses them, would you please give me your review of them? How they fit, durability, how they handle dog hair, do they keep dirt from working into the actual seats, ease of cleaning, etc. Of course pics if you have any. Thanks

2017 Colorado Z71 (2WD), Cajun Red, V6, Tow, GM Sportbar w/lights, Vinyl "Performance" striping, 4" Westin Nerf Bars, BAK Revolver X2 roll up bed cover (modified), Bed LED lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferg Z71 View Post
I am considering getting Wet Okole seat covers on my truck. Anybody who uses them, would you please give me your review of them? How they fit, durability, how they handle dog hair, do they keep dirt from working into the actual seats, ease of cleaning, etc. Of course pics if you have any. Thanks
I don't have the Wet Okole but I have the Carhartt seat covers and they have been great so far. Here is a pic. I have a chocolate lab that rides shotgun with me and he is shedding big time, and the fur just brushes right off of them. Might be a good alternative for you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0801.JPG (132.4 KB, 92 views)
ferg Z71 likes this.

2016 Canyon All-Terrain 4x4 3.6L v6 ECLB
BNR Tune via Diablosport i2
Amsoil fluids bumper to bumper
Speedliner spray-on bedliner
Weathertech floor mats
AVS hood deflector and window visors
A.R.E MX bed cap w/ Yakima roof rack
Undercover Swingcases
Carhartt seat covers
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 02:34 PM
KMW

I bought a set of Wet Okole covers for my son's Silverado. I am very impressed with them. They fit very tight, and they do not move around at all. Easy to clean and very durable. All the openings for the electric seat controls, center armrest latch, etc were right on, and matched up perfectly. He's had them on for almost a year and they haven't stretched out or loosened up at all. They are well worth the money.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
ferg Z71 likes this.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 10:22 AM

have the carhartt ones myself, amazing for the price. Best seat covers i have ever owned.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 10:52 AM

Garage
I last had Wet Okole's on my '02 Silverado. They're lot cooler in summer and warmer in winter than factory seat covering... i.e. they won't flip you out like factory seat covering in the hot or cold. Quality hardware and add comfort too.

After 7-8 years, UV faded some of the non-seat contact material... headrests and seat edging type lighter material. Sent back to W-O and they stitched in new for not a lotta bucks, looked like new again. Best I ever owned.

I'd buy 'em again but I only own leather anymore.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 08:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Conway View Post
I don't have the Wet Okole but I have the Carhartt seat covers and they have been great so far. Here is a pic. I have a chocolate lab that rides shotgun with me and he is shedding big time, and the fur just brushes right off of them. Might be a good alternative for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDoloColo View Post
have the carhartt ones myself, amazing for the price. Best seat covers i have ever owned.
Glad to hear they are good seat covers. They have been on my radar for a while. Where did you buy them from? They don't seem to be the most expensive covers out there, but they still are a pretty good chunk of change.

" I don't fail, I succeed in finding what doesn't work." -C. Titus
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnemmie View Post
Glad to hear they are good seat covers. They have been on my radar for a while. Where did you buy them from? They don't seem to be the most expensive covers out there, but they still are a pretty good chunk of change.
picked them up from autoanything i believe or jegs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode