Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

weather tech floor liners

6K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  timmer 
#1 ·
Weather tech now has their digital fit floor liners available. Only for crew cabs currently. Yay! I'll have floor mats before I have my truck:lol:

#3 ·
I would assume they would work for an extended cab not sure if there is any difference between the two. They cost 109.00 way cheaper then the z71 all weather mats that the dealer offers. Weather tech mats are the best I have ever used . Won't use anything else in my cars and trucks. Good luck on your decision.

#5 ·
The front of the vehicle for seat & legroom should be the same I would think. If they fit for one they should bit for the other. Just my opinion.

#9 · (Edited)
This post has been deleted
#11 ·
I wear boots a lot, and my heel has always bored a hole in the factory mats. How does a WeatherTech mat hold up? I haven't ordered my truck yet, and this thread may save me some $$$.
I had same issue on my Wrangler, first time in my life, but then I also put more miles on it, mostly city driving, rarely ever use the cruise control.

#12 · (Edited)
I decided to buy the Husky liners. I just recieved them by fedex. Paid $83 with tax delivered. They fit very nice but unfortunately one of the plastics ring that holds the mat in place on the driver's side came cracked. Contacted AutoAnything via email. Hopefully they will replace them with no issues. Besides that, the mats fit great. Look at my pics to see them installed.

#13 ·
Has anyone actually received their Weather Techs yet? I placed an order on Dec 3 and my shipping status is still showing "In Progress" which means they haven't shipped yet.

#16 ·
I broke down and called them today. They claim mine will ship today or tomorrow. :?

This post has been deleted
#19 ·
I got both front and rear and they were 139 Canadian/3 (2 front, one back), but look a lot better than both the weathertech or the husky
That sir....is a matter of opinion. Enjoy your mats.

#20 ·
Got a tracking number today, so perhaps they really are on their way. :-?

#21 ·
I have no complaints about the husky product. Pictures on my page. Great floor coverage and great customer service too. First mat received were slightly damaged in shipping. They replaced them with no problems. Very happy with the fit. Mat covers some of plastic door sill and enables you to wipe dirt right out of truck without removing mat. I'm not familiar with the other mats, but I think these will serve most people's needs very well!

#23 ·
I just received my Husky liners. Don't know how they fit...still waiting on my Truck.
Never owned Weather tech or Husky, so I cant really say which is better.
I can say that Husky is guaranteed for life and on Weather techs site, it is says only 3yrs.
Something to think about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.