Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Normal for Brake Pedal to be a little loose?

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Bob Kelso 
#1 ·
Just wanted others thoughts on their Colorado's/Canyon's brake pedal. Feels like mine has a some leeway left and right and was just wondering if it should be stiff? It's really noticeable when I apply my foot on and off the pedal.

TIA!

#6 ·
Huh? The thread hasn't been deleted. I moved it to the interior section where it belongs since the brake pedal is located in the interior of the truck.

If you have a problem with what I did, feel free to contact administration about it.

#4 ·
No left/right play in my pedal.

#8 ·
No offense taken. Just doing my job.

You have started 2 threads total. This one and another one about windshield wipers which is located in the "Appearance & Body" section.

To find your threads/posts go to your profile page and click on the "statistics" button

#9 ·
Comming down from a 2013 f150 xlt crew cab, to a 2015 Chevy Colorado crew cab z71, I was a bit surprised at how much space it needed to brake to a complete stop. Not much less or more than my previous f150 which had a bigger engine, bigger body, and I assume alot more weight. Though it only took a couple of good driving days to get used to it, and now I don't notice. Still love my Colorado!!

#10 ·
mine moves left/right a bit canyon slt

#11 ·
My Canyon SLT's brake pedal moves a little left and right, but then so does my '02 Toyota Avalon's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.