BAJA DESIGNS - Direct Fog-Light Replacement LED Pods - Page 2 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 06:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to CliffZ71 Send a message via MSN to CliffZ71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilley View Post
They give you the power of the sun

DSC_6687 by J Tilley, on Flickr
The R-Sports are rated at 1800 lumens, is that for each one or combined? I'm getting ready to pull the trigger tomorrow

2016 Summit White Colorado CC Z71 window tint, bug deflector, magnaflow muffler, zone 1.25 level,air dam delete, weather tech no drill mud flaps, Husky floor liners, A.R.E topper, Baja Designs Squadron R Sport amber LED fogs, Morimoto 4TL-R Bi-Xenon projectors, 35W D2S 5500 bulbs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 06:40 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffZ71 View Post
The R-Sports are rated at 1800 lumens, is that for each one or combined? I'm getting ready to pull the trigger tomorrow
That's per light/side, since there are 4 leds in each one. 3600lm combined .
Tilley likes this.
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 06:42 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRacer View Post
That's per light/side, since there are 4 leds in each one. 3600lm combined .
Cool deal, gonna get em, Thanks
RatRacer likes this.

2016 Summit White Colorado CC Z71 window tint, bug deflector, magnaflow muffler, zone 1.25 level,air dam delete, weather tech no drill mud flaps, Husky floor liners, A.R.E topper, Baja Designs Squadron R Sport amber LED fogs, Morimoto 4TL-R Bi-Xenon projectors, 35W D2S 5500 bulbs

post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 06:57 PM

Garage
Quote:
Please post pics.
Don't forget the mount kit.
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Please post pics.
Don't forget the mount kit.
I will do the mount kit, how do I post pics?

post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:08 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
@RatRacers is correct... it's 1,800 lumens per pod. Don't forget to call and place your order with Bailey... he gives discounts to forum members if you mention my truck
RatRacer likes this.

-SPONSORS-
| BAJA DESIGNS |
| BDS-SUSPENSIONS | KILLERWAXX SOCAL |
| LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS | RHINO-RACK |

2015 Colorado Z71 4x4
BDS Suspensions 7" lift | 22x12 -44 Grid Off-Road GD-4
325/50/22 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro

post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:33 AM

Tilley your fog lights are very impressive.after having multiple issues with morimotos i will definitley look into these for a replacement
Tilley likes this.
post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:39 AM

I also have these planned for mine. Fogs with the amber lens and probably black bezels. Any more pictures would really be appreciated as you guys get them installed!
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
@RatRacers is correct... it's 1,800 lumens per pod. Don't forget to call and place your order with Bailey... he gives discounts to forum members if you mention my truck
Will do, thanks

post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBURKET2016 View Post
Tilley your fog lights are very impressive.after having multiple issues with morimotos i will definitley look into these for a replacement
So I did call and talked to Bailey at Baja Designs and got a hell of a discount, also got 2 day delivery, ordered and shipped today. Sqadron R amber lights, mount kit and delivery for 326.90. Not bad at all, saved about 36 bucks for mentioning the forum and Tilley's truck. Will let you all know the install goes. Will be doing them on Sat. Thanks again Tilley and Baja Designs
RatRacer, Tilley, zorty and 1 others like this.

post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
So I did call and talked to Bailey at Baja Designs and got a hell of a discount, also got 2 day delivery, ordered and shipped today. Sqadron R amber lights, mount kit and delivery for 326.90. Not bad at all, saved about 36 bucks for mentioning the forum and Tilley's truck. Will let you all know the install goes. Will be doing them on Sat. Thanks again Tilley and Baja Designs
Glad it worked out!

-SPONSORS-
| BAJA DESIGNS |

2015 Colorado Z71 4x4

post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Glad it worked out!
Got them delivered today, by chance did you have to remove the bezel first? Instructions say just to remove fog light assembly then install new ones. Thanks again Tilley

post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 11:09 PM

Garage
Quote:
Got them delivered today, by chance did you have to remove the bezel first? Instructions say just to remove fog light assembly then install new ones. Thanks again Tilley
No, just the fog light assy itself, to install to the mounting kit. You need to get to the backside, and undo 2 screws and a barbed retainer, if I remember correctly. The bezel is just a show piece only, the bucket is all 1 piece.
post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
No, just the fog light assy itself, to install to the mounting kit. You need to get to the backside, and undo 2 screws and a barbed retainer, if I remember correctly. The bezel is just a show piece only, the bucket is all 1 piece.
You rock, thanks for the quick reply, I'm doing them tomorrow after work before it starts to get cold again by later that same evening!

post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 11:20 PM

Garage
Quote:
You rock, thanks for the quick reply, I'm doing them tomorrow after work before it starts to get cold again by later that same evening!
Once you get this done, we'll get to learning you on how to post pics, so we all can see the fruit of your endeavors (read: bank drainage )
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Once you get this done, we'll get to learning you on how to post pics, so we all can see the fruit of your endeavors (read: bank drainage )
Sounds like a plan

post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
I did end up having to remove the bezels in order to pop out the stock housings, piece of cake though. I can't seem to get much if any adjustment out of the Squadrons though because of the opening in the bezels. I'll see what the output is tomorrow morning and go from there, Thanks for your help once again.

post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
I did end up having to remove the bezels in order to pop out the stock housings, piece of cake though. I can't seem to get much if any adjustment out of the Squadrons though because of the opening in the bezels. I'll see what the output is tomorrow morning and go from there, Thanks for your help once again.
I think you'd be surprised how much you can adjust them. I've got 7" of lift and was still able to adjust mine back to where they need to be

-SPONSORS-
| BAJA DESIGNS |

2015 Colorado Z71 4x4

post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 03:03 PM

This upgrade is on my list.
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
I think you'd be surprised how much you can adjust them. I've got 7" of lift and was still able to adjust mine back to where they need to be
It looks like yours stick out from the bezel farther than mine. I may have to maybe put a few washers in between the light and bracket to give me the clearance I need to make an adjustment. But man are those things wicked bright!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode