Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Gmt800 Id/marker light bar installed under tailgate

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  blackcoloradoontario 
#1 ·
Posted This on the appearance section, but i guess lighting section is more relevant.

Yesterday i Installed the ID marker light bar (3 red lights below tailgate, steady on with running lights)
No its not a big dually, or even as big as a full size truck. But I like the way it looks.

I would describe the fit as "just barely" any bigger and the tailgate would hit it when you let it down. A generic brand one (what they sell at autozone, etc) I don't think would fit. But I bought the oem one mainly because oem, I was gambling on the fit even while I was drilling the holes lol. Had to drill 2 small holes and a small slot for the wires

Wired it into the license plate harness.

For those interested, the part is gm 15248604 . This part is on gmt800 dualies and the sierra Denali with quadrasteer.

Id like to do amber markers in the front grille eventually, like the raptor.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
ive gone a ahead and deleted the other one.

Next time, if you get caught where you are creating the same thread because you put it in the wrong section, have a moderator move the thread instead of creating duplicates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.