General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 11:28 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

My Vehicles

Mentions

04-04-2017
08:02 PM - mexica mentioned papasmurf1958 in post Ultimate delete DISCUSSION (not argument)
papasmurf1958 nice setup, still de...

Quotes

05-11-2017
01:18 PM - onebaddz quoted mexica in post How to build a bracket for your BMS catch can.
Wanna make a couple of thes...
05-09-2017
09:08 PM - edsd90 quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
Which air compressor did yo...
08:34 PM - mexica quoted edsd90 in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
Got my initial catch can in...
05-04-2017
02:08 PM - mexica quoted onebaddz in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
He's just calling the 3/4 hos...
12:37 PM - onebaddz quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
Yes to everything until the...
12:10 PM - mexica quoted gdl in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
OK, you guys have convin...
11:59 AM - mexica quoted onebaddz in post How to build a bracket for your BMS catch can.
Thanks guys. It came out bet...
01:20 AM - gdl quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
OK, you guys have convinced...
05-03-2017
03:05 AM - mexica quoted hacklerjason in post ProFab Performance Intake Tube LWN 2.8L Duramax Installation and Discussion
The fitting is welded to the pipe...
01:55 AM - hacklerjason quoted mexica in post ProFab Performance Intake Tube LWN 2.8L Duramax Installation and Discussion
What's it look like? I adde...
01:38 AM - mexica quoted hacklerjason in post ProFab Performance Intake Tube LWN 2.8L Duramax Installation and Discussion
If you aren't rerouting you PCV, ...
12:32 AM - nitewolfgtr quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
I used some aluminum stock ...
05-02-2017
06:00 PM - onebaddz quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
I used some aluminum stock ...
05:44 PM - mexica quoted nitewolfgtr in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
Did you make that bracket yourse...
05:32 PM - nitewolfgtr quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
Received mine and installed...
05-01-2017
11:40 PM - mexica quoted hacklerjason in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
Hahaha so I got home and my burge...
10:44 PM - mexica quoted hacklerjason in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
I like to try and save the boys a...
10:42 PM - hacklerjason quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
You're the best! Thanks aga...
10:41 PM - mexica quoted hacklerjason in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
1/8NPT... Find the following at y...
10:40 PM - hacklerjason quoted mexica in post Group buy on BMS catch cans for the diesel
I thought of that when I wa...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome