Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    67 Posts
    Originally Posted by ssgjurista View Post I read just fine. From your earlier post: "if they state it is just waiting shipping but won't provide certified disclosure, I still don't want it and may order a 2017 when they come out or may leave GM altogether."

Hence the reason I asked if you would pass up this truck and wait.
    I still don't think this person can read and interpret, I think my post was clear in that I also said GM knows what is required if I ask about disclosure and I was sure they would. Do you think it was clear or am I too close to it?

· Registered
    67 Posts
    Sometimes I get so tired of the ninnies that have to be politically correct. I notice you get the same kind of comments, glad to see you keep your cool and answer in an appropriate way too.
    Canyon08 I can't stand, he doesn't consider things thoroughly and I think has the "Little/Big man syndrome." I've had a few go rounds with him over his overzealous use of moving posts and censuring. Finally contacted an administrator and complained. Seems to have helped for now.
    Have a pleasant evening.
    Sol

· Registered
    66 Posts
    I am using Total INEO dexos2. I get it from idparts.com. They have an oil change kit for the Cruze diesel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…