Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
M

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    282 Posts
    Hi, I see in the posts that you replaced your headlights with the Eagle Eyes/Ansel ones or whatever they are called and that you have a Z71 like I do. Was there any fitment issues at all and why do they say they are not replacements for the stock projector lights?

I have my truck in the shop for some body work, front end damage and they say the lights are affected and need replaced so I was thinking of replacing them with these instead of the factory ones but they cautioned me about fitment issues so I thought I would ask you.

Any info would be appreciated!
    Doug Meek

· Registered
    1,145 Posts
    Hey Man..
    I came on here to post a thread asking if anyone has installed an aftermarket exhaust on their diesel yet, and your thread was right at the top.
    Lemme ask you, you removed the catalyst and DPF ****? Didn't that throw a bunch of codes? If so, how'd you stop that from happening?
    How's the truck run(assuming you're still running that set up)? Any problems?
    Lastly, did you piece it all together yourself, or did you buy a 'system'.
    All I can find is just like an axle back, and I read on here there's not even a muffler or resonator that far back, in which case I can't see replacing straight pipe with more straight pipe doing anything.
    Anyway, thanks in advance
    Kevin

· Banned
    1,805 Posts
    I have a question for you sir... I am wanting to do the same thing to my truck... I would like to *backspace* my exhaust parts as well... Would you be willing to provide some insight? I own efilive and hptuners... I bought both because i didnt know which would be the one to use for my application, so i bought both... Anything you can provide would be great!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…