Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Profile: saytanicmechanic

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. saytanicmechanic
    07-07-2016 11:24 PM - permalink
    saytanicmechanic
    If you're reading this, know that I'm no longer offering any help to anyone on here. Now I understand why the mods feel the way they do.
  2. saytanicmechanic
    05-20-2016 07:15 AM - permalink
    saytanicmechanic
    You can lead a mule to water, but you can't force it to take a drink. Likewise I don't argue with idiots.

About Me

• About saytanicmechanic
    Name
    Knobody
    Biography
    In case you're wondering, my name is a joke based on a line from the Rocky Horror Picture Movie.
    Interests
    Photography, cars, computers, and women. Not necessarily in that order either.
    Occupation
    IT Guy, Network Admin, Pinup Photographer, and I like to tinker with cars too.
  • Truck Info
    Type
    Canyon SLT
    Engine
    V6 3.6L Gas Engine
    Year
    Cab Config
    Crew Cab
    Drive Train
    2x4
  • Signature
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT 4x4 in Copper Red Metallic
    Hellwig rear swaybar/Pop N Lock for the tailgate/Revolver X2 tonneau cover/Bed Lighting/Extra high amperage USB charging ports/GM Bed Mat/Tailgate brake & backup lighting/Fumoto valve/Line-X

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 09:12 AM
  • Referrals: 0

My Vehicles

Mentions

03-20-2016
04:03 PM - bulldawg449 mentioned saytanicmechanic in post Electric Gremlins
saytanicmechanic, so I checked out th...
03-19-2016
10:32 PM - bulldawg449 mentioned saytanicmechanic in post Electric Gremlins
saytanicmechanic, I'll definitely giv...

Quotes

03-16-2017
11:19 PM - saytanicmechanic quoted km4rzt in post OEM Chrome Tailgate Handle
That looks great! Where did...
11:10 PM - saytanicmechanic quoted CPTTango30 in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
Yeah but you don't have a bow t...
11:10 AM - CPTTango30 quoted saytanicmechanic in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
...rums/members/223666-saytanicmechanic-albums-pics-i-ve-tak...
03-15-2017
08:05 AM - DrewNJ quoted saytanicmechanic in post Anyone have a DiabloSport WITHOUT a custom tune?
I was meaning to ask you about that. ...
01:34 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted DrewNJ in post Anyone have a DiabloSport WITHOUT a custom tune?
I have a BNR tune as well. ...
01:25 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted BNR in post Anyone have a DiabloSport WITHOUT a custom tune?
... the back log now. BNR Tunes are 100% custo...
03-11-2017
03:27 PM - saytanicmechanic quoted JScottM in post I really could use some advice
Heaters? Electric blankets? ...
03-05-2017
02:58 PM - CaryBosse quoted saytanicmechanic in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
... (and on our trucks you're looking...
09:53 AM - Janster quoted saytanicmechanic in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
You're reading into what I'm getting ...
08:04 AM - Randall Conway quoted saytanicmechanic in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
When I asked the dealer how much it w...
01:08 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted Janster in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
So - theoretically....You ha...
12:26 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted Janster in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
So, how much is your.. - whe...
12:16 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted Janster in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
So, how much is your.. - whe...
12:12 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted Randall Conway in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
I hope you meant $500? Even the hig...
03-04-2017
06:46 PM - Janster quoted saytanicmechanic in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
Even with all that I'm not losing any...
05:07 PM - Randall Conway quoted saytanicmechanic in post Theoretical: How Long Do You Think These Trucks Will Last?
and on our trucks you're looking at a...
03-01-2017
08:30 AM - CaryBosse quoted saytanicmechanic in post What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today?
Last Saturday morning I installed OEM...
02-26-2017
10:15 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted lqdchkn in post Capless fuel fill on 2017s
So then couldn't one stick t...
02-22-2017
12:33 AM - saytanicmechanic quoted DrewNJ in post DrewNJ is a bad influence! (BNR/DiabloSport i2 tune)
Well, I ordered the sway ba...
02-21-2017
07:05 PM - Karcinagin quoted saytanicmechanic in post DrewNJ is a bad influence! (BNR/DiabloSport i2 tune)
Right now you can get the Hellwig swa...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome