Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Articles Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• Loading…
  • · Registered
    224 Posts
    No worries I found the bumper and skid plate on a bumper site,,were did you get them from? what price did you wind up paying? Thanks

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I know you have been asked 1000 times so sorry In advance. I bought a 2016 Canyon SLT 4x4 short bed Diesel. I bought the Zone off road 1.25 level kit. I’m gonna put 18 or 20 inch fuel wheels and Nitto Terra grappler tires.
    . Would I be better to go with 18 or 20 and what size tire would be best? I rarely ever go off road. Thanks

· Registered
    2 Posts
    I’ve seen ur lift guide and tire size for the different lift kits but I’m curious if I do the eibach 2.7 and 1 rear my wheels currently are 17x9 +12 offset should I use 265/65 or 265/70/17 or ur size ??

· Registered
    2 Posts
    I’m considering the eibach lift for my 2016 GMC Canyon duramax crewcab who should I trust to install it the gmc dealership or ?

· Registered
    135 Posts
    I am going to keep the OEM bottle jack where it is (you never know when you could use it). My plan is to add the 8 Ton Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack. It has a lift range of 8.86 to 17.32 inches. Plus I will add one Torin 3 Ton Jack Stand (double locking) with a lift range of 11.25 to 16.75 inches. I'm going to keep it simple and jack from the frame (the easiest with the right tools) and then place one jack stand for safety. I should not have a problem with lifting heights to remove a front or rear tire. I also carry scrap lumber if needed.

· Registered
    135 Posts
    I have a final question? Have you replaced the OEM bottle jack? I did some measurements yesterday (checking out jack points) and thought I would add a hydraulic bottle jack which I could carry along. I typically carry some lumber for my off-roading and one jack stand. I have a compact craftsman 2-1/4 ton floor jack that I used in my Tacoma. Was thinking about the 4 ton Torin Hydraulic Bottle Jack. Do you have any suggestions that would work? I like the idea of the hydraulic bottle jack because it is compact (lighter weight and doesn't take up a lot of room). My portable floor jack is heavy and takes up a lot of space. Also my previous truck was only a 4 cly. and the floor jack had to work pretty hard to get a front tire up in the air.

· Registered
    135 Posts
    F8LZ71:

Do you know what lug nut socket size would fit my 2019 Z71? I have been trying to find information but it has been challenging. I found the following which narrows down the lug nut size: 2015-19 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon Stainless Polished Chrome 14x1.5 Lug Nuts. I tried my 21mm 6-spline lug nut socket today but it is too small.

Also, I wanted to see if you had an opinion about removing the air dam? I'm going to install an OEM front skid late and I thought while I am at it I would remove that chunk of plastic. The owner's manual is very specific about the air dam: remove for 4 wheeling and reinstall because it is needed for engine performance...

Thank you!

Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…