The truck is mostly back together as of tonight. I started early in the day with the rest of the interior panels
I then attached the factory front woofer wires with a Euro barrier strip, and ran 16 gauge 4 conductor to that.
And 18 gauge 4 conductor to the rear speaker wires
I then ran all wires (inputs and outputs) through the center console area, after I removed some of it to see the wires make it safely through
I deadened up the front floor pan a little bit on the driver's and passengers
And then I realized, gee...this thing has a lot of wires! I used wire keepers with the sticky bottoms and zip tie top, all over the floor to keep myself organized and abide by most sound competition regulations (JIC)
Here's what you're looking at, from left to right:
left tweeter 2 conductor 18 ga
left mid 2 conductor 18 ga
left and right door woofer 4 conductor 16 ga
left and right rear door 4 conductor 18 ga
front speaker input 4 conductor 18 ga
rear speaker input 4 conductor 18 ga
right tweeter 2 conductor 18 ga
right mid 2 conductor 18 ga
Total of 24 wire terminations + power and ground
I then installed the rear carpet, panels, seats, and pulled all the wires through a central location, driver's side under the rear seat in an existing hole used for the under-seat supporting frame.
My ground is right behind this spot, using a bolt that was poking out, I think its for one of the underseat frame pieces as well. I ground off the paint underneath it, and bolted this 4 gauge down
Next up, I'll begin fabricating the amp and sub setup for under the seat.