• Last Activity: Today 10:48 PM
  • Referrals: 0

My Vehicles

Garage

2016 GMC Canyon
    2016 GMC Canyon

Mentions

04-11-2017
07:57 AM - Randall Conway mentioned spoonman in post When should the first oil change be?
Like spoonman said it goes to 0% a...
04-01-2017
12:24 PM - Randall Conway mentioned ssgjurista in post Transmission fluid and filter change
ssgjurista off topic but did yo...
03-20-2017
09:52 AM - CaryBosse mentioned Randall Conway in post Cabin wind
...tty basic, I think Randall Conway probably has the onl...
01-30-2017
06:40 PM - JBT mentioned Randall Conway in post GEAR INVENTORY: What do you carry in your truck?
Randall Conway Chevy sells them. I ...
01-24-2017
02:59 PM - CaryBosse mentioned Randall Conway in post What does everyone wish GM would've done different for the twins?
Randall Conway, Sadly, no one ...

Quotes

06-26-2017
09:50 AM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
Here is the flaw in the Amso...
09:41 AM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
Doesn't matter if you agree or not....
09:24 AM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
I do not agree and I have po...
09:17 AM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
What do I want? Well it'd be nice f...
07:28 AM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
Look what do you want? If y...
07:24 AM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
I KNOW i am fine. If you say otherw...
06:56 AM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
Like I said if you feel you ...
06:52 AM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
It does apply here. Unless they are...
06:50 AM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
The Magnusson act does not a...
06:40 AM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
How is this such a difficult concep...
06-25-2017
10:42 PM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
I agree the odds are slim of...
10:35 PM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
That MEET the Dexos specification. ...
09:47 PM - Randall Conway quoted GH1618 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
Why do you think the dealer...
09:29 PM - GH1618 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
I'm confident that my engine is muc...
08:12 PM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
Here is what it says. Ask...
08:09 PM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
I am mearly the messenger ar...
08:08 PM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
This is false. Per the owner's manu...
07:41 PM - hyperv6 quoted Randall Conway in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
This is false. Per the owner's manu...
01:06 PM - Randall Conway quoted hyperv6 in post So... Is the GM oil @ the dealership Mobil 1?
The key to Dexos is it meets...
06-21-2017
06:14 AM - Randall Conway quoted 100MPG in post C&D's Colorado vs. Ridgeline Comparison
are you stamping your feet ...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome