April 2017 Ride of the Month Entry Thread
How to submit your Colorado/Canyon for the Ride of the Month:
Follow the Contest Rules:
- Create a "ROTM" Photo Album in your user profile.
- Take some good quality pictures of your truck and upload the 10 best to your ROTM Album. You can upload more pics if you like but if your ROTM album contains more than 10 pictures the staff will choose the best pictures if you should win the competition. The photographs selected for the ROTM winner thread. Low quality or cluttered images will not be used.
- Fill out the "About Me" portion of your "User Profile" with your truck information. It is recommended that you also copy your mod information into the description box of your album to make it easier for voters to see your modifications.
- Finally, post a link to your ROTM Album in the this ROTM Entry thread.
When to enter for ROTM:
- The ROTM contest is open to the Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and the Isuzu I-Series pickup trucks.
- You must be the owner of the 1st gen or 2nd gen truck that you are submitting.
- Please limit your uploaded album to 10 images max. Please take the time to take good pics of your truck.
- We will not consider low quality images or images in clustered areas (i.e.: driveway)
- No Photoshopped pictures! (Minor touch up work is fine)
- One submission per person per month
- Past winners may enter again after 12 months from the original winning date.
- You will NOT be included in the ROTM voting thread/polls if you do not have a link to your ROTM Album in the current month's entry thread.
- You will NOT be up for voting if you get banned.
- You must be a member of the forum for at least 1 month at the time that entry closes to enter.
- In the event of a tie vote, an additional vote will be held to decide the winner.
- No back and forth discussions in the entry thread please. Any non-entry posts will be removed.
- You can enter any time during the month previous to voting.
- Voting for each round will start on the 1st of every month and will continue through out the entire month till we crown a champion.
- Voting results will be hidden until the poll is closed at the end of each week to determine next round.
- The winner will be announced on the 1st of the following month, ie January ROTM winner will be announced on February 1st.
- Please feel free to re-submit your ride in the following months if you don't win this time. New and better pics will help you out, so don’t be afraid to get creative with your camera and the location.
- Entry closes at midnight on the last day of the month.
If you have a question about the contest or it's rules, feel free to PM me. Good luck every one!
2015 Laser Blue Colorado LT
CC, 4X4, V6, SB
LED light bar - 32"
LED fog lights
LED high beams
LED reverse lights
LED license plate lights
LED visor lights
LED dome lights
LED switchback front turn signal lights
LED cargo light turn signal conversion
LED bed lights
LED tail lights
Canyon swapped tail lights
Red painted calipers
Supermod ported throttle body
Silver metallic rally stripes
Super Skidz skid plate
Have a Colorado but want Canyon tail lights? Or vice versa CLICK HERE