Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Profile: brettmeyers

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. gracejkwm
    09-25-2014 02:08 PM - permalink
    gracejkwm
    Hi Brett, Hopefully you can help me. I have a 2005 Chevy Colorado. About 4 weeks ago the truck decided to shut off. No warning, nothing. It was in the morning and I was driving to work when I let up on the gas to stop it died. I had to wait a couple of minutes before it started again. It wouldn't turn over, it acted like the battery went dead, but everything electrically worked on the truck. The mechanic is telling me that it is the computer in the truck that is short circuiting. Can you help with any suggestions?? We don't have a lot of money to work with here so I don't want to get into change the battery, nope that's not it, then change the starter, nope that's not it, etc. Please and thank you. Edward and Jane Myer
  2. Coloradoken
    10-03-2011 04:27 PM - permalink
    Coloradoken
    I just joined up. I work at Superchips in what is called Vehicle Acquistions. I get vehicles for the company to test and develop our products. We don't have anything yet but are just starting to test. I / We aren't trying to sell anything (don't have anything to sell now), but I am looking for trucks to test and give free products to those that test. Problem is I need 5 cylinder trucks that are in the Central Florida area (where we are located). The cool part is members can talk about and review the tune and report on mileage gains, and of course power gains. I didn't want you to think I was trying to sell a product. Would love to give you more details and how I might get some test trucks without getting in trouble. Thanks Ken

About Me

• About brettmeyers

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-24-2014 03:44 PM
  • Referrals: 0

My Vehicles

Mentions

No results to display...