Pedal Commander Group Buy Starts NOW - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris@GotExhaust

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2017, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
ColoradoFans.com Site Sponsors

Cool Pedal Commander Group Buy Starts NOW

As a part of becoming a new sponsoring vendor here on ColoradoFans.com. I would like to kick things off with a special group buy promotion on the Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controllers. I am sure many of you have already heard about them and experienced the benefits of using them on your trucks. So for those that already have them, feel free to comment and provide reviews, suggestions and recommendations if you like. I welcome all feedback.

For those that have been on the fence about getting one for your Colorado, now may be the time to get you over that fence. For now I will be providing group buy pricing on all Pedal Commander units for forum members through private message contact only! So if you want to get a Pedal Commander and want to save some coin, send me a private message to find out how much you can save TODAY!

Pedal Commander likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2017, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

I want to thank everyone that has contacted me about the Pedal Commander promotion, but especially those that have placed their orders! They are going pretty quick! Last I was told, PC had 25 in stock ready to ship and those numbers are dwindling as we speak. There is now no minimum number of orders to obtain the special pricing so let me know if you are interested!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

I want to thank everyone that has purchased and asked for quotes thus far. I have now completed sending all current quotes and invoices from the weekend. Would have been sooner, but I took part of Saturday and Sunday off with the family.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2017, 04:53 PM

PM sent

Debadged stock emblems, Cyclops LED headlights. Husky floor liner. 20% tinted. DIM: Dead foot rest pedal.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by videopho View Post
PM sent
I just replied to your message.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode