Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Single Post - Chrome door handles yeah or nah
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Chetter'S Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScottM View Post
I guess I'm too old but I just can't get on that "I hate chrome!" bandwagon. I did get black wheels and I'm ok with them but I sure can't stomach the flat black look either. It looks like some kid got crazy with a rattle can to me. But that being said, I think those chrome door handles are a bit much. Just seems a little tacky to me. Maybe the ones for the mirrors?....?... naw on second thought no if they are already color matched to the truck. How about chrome nerf bars? That might do the trick.
I'm old too and I personally like some chrome, my truck only has the chrome piece on the front bumper and the grille, everything else is either body color or matte black on my truck form the steps, to the tailgate handle, to the bed cover. I though about the handles as well and I won't say I wouldn't try them but if I don't like them, then there is trying to get them back off.

2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain 4 wheel drive crew cab with 6' bed in Cardinal Red. Mods, Pedal Commander and Elite E-2 catch can.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome