Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
S

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    175 Posts
    Hello James,

Long time no news but now I am back on the forum. I wish 355nation was running same for the 2nd gen Canyon.
    I just bought a 2017 CC GMC Canyon V6 and would like to tune it for better drivability and more torque.Do you still do tuning as for the gen1?
    Thank you in advance for answer

Marc (Tahitiansoul)

· Registered
    98 Posts
    Hey there,

Just following up on today's visit. Thank you again for everything, the whole process was unbelievably smooth and you were very informative and helpful. Extremely happy with how the tires look and hope you find good use for mine. I've posted the photos on the "What did you do to your Colorado today?" forum and connected on Facebook. Hope to keep in touch!

Thanks,
    Brian

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Hi there.. I am about to trade my 17 Raptor in on a ZR2 as I just don't love how big the Raptor is for daily driving. I will be taking it up to Asheville NC area on the weekends as we have a place up there and there happen to be several off road parks up there as well. I really want to protect the truck in any way I can, and the underneath seems like the best place to start. I am having issues finding the complete under armor that I envision and I read in a post to ask you about yours. Is there a link you can send me to a full set of total protection skid plates for the ZR2?

· Banned
    0 Posts
    i am presuming from the thread that either you or Coyote have the Differential Spacer kits. How can I order a 3/4" spacer/bolt kit for my 05 Canyon?
    Thanks in advance.

The Gatekeeper

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hi, I have a new ZR2 Duramax and am interested in a Transmission skid and Gas Tank skid. The ZR@ comes with the front skid and the transfer case skid. The transmission and gas tank skids should work on the ZR2, right? Thanks, Lynn

· Registered
    8 Posts
    Hello. I messaged you on eBay... I'm interested in a package of all for skidplates for my 2016 CCSB Diesel.

· Registered
    31 Posts
    Hello there,

Looking into getting some Skid plates for my truck, and would like to purchase from you.

I would want #1 and #2 if possible. referencing the picture with the GMC flipped on the side.

I currently have quite a hole in my stock plate and would like to replace / upgrade.

Looking for price of #1 and #2 as a combo, and individual price.

Thanks.

Please respond to rob_penton3795@hotmail.com

· Registered
    2015 LT SBCC 4x4
    266 Posts
    Howdy,

I got the first 2 skid plates and installed them last month. I understand there is a package deal available for getting the third plate under the oil pan?

I bought the first two off of you on eBay on Dec 12th, eBay user name wgfred.

Thanks!
    Fred

· Registered
    256 Posts
    Hello, im looking to get my TB ported on my 3.6L Canyon. Just wondering what the process is? Do i send you mine or do you send me one done and then i send you my stock and how much ? Thank you

Rich

· Registered
    291 Posts
    I have a 2015 Canyon with 6sp auto. I'm interested in a tune to fix my shifting issues. What can you do and how much does it cost.

· Registered
    16 Posts
    Hey there! This might be an odd question, but has anyone mentioned getting better mpg with this skid versus the stock skid? It seems like air would flow better under the vehicle now with the flatter, longer skid.

I feel like an old man saying this....ive never cared about MPG before :)

Nice looking products.

· Registered
    12 Posts
    Is this right 2016 Z71 Front Skid and DIFFERENTIAL Skid Plate is? If so how do I purchase these items?

George

· Premium Member
    5,518 Posts
    We are now shipping the GMT700 Differential SuperSkidz skidz plate. Price is the same as the front Skidz, $260 shipped!

· Registered
    25 Posts
    afternoon , are you still a point of contact for the front skid plate? thank you r mike carr
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…