Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Single Post - Auto Show Rebates - Frontier & Tacoma up to $1,500 _ GM Colorado=NONE
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Duken4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteBlue05 View Post
Is the "Presidents Day" incentive on Colorado/Canyon?
If so. . please, do you have a link to it?
It expires today, see the attached. I have a "price watch" at Laura that sends an email when the GM incentives happen. I suspect dealers may not be passing it on? My local dealers don't show it. Who knows.

Anyway, check out that price. Laura does not fool around. The 6K discount from MSRP is their "everyday" pricing and all they add to that is a $169 doc fee. My understanding if you fly and buy, is if you have proof of insurance they can issue an Indiana temp tag, and you pay TTL when you go to register in your home state. I need to confirm all that, but this is how it worked when I bought a motorcycle awhile back from an out of state dealer.

Browse the full size trucks on the Laura site if you really want to cry about the pricing of the twins though. Combine the Laura discount with 10K from GM and you have a serious bargain. I am amazed other dealers do not complain to GM about Laura, because they kick all the other dealer's butts so badly...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SLT.jpg (61.0 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by Duken4evr; 02-14-2017 at 10:16 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome