Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Replacement Rocker Panel Crew Cab

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  boombots 
#1 ·
Am in the process of repairing a 2016 Colorado LT Crew Cab 4W diesel that I got from a salvage auction. Have replaced the passenger front door, passenger fender and front bumper. I would like to replace the rocker panel. However, the only replacement part I found was from GM....and it was for the complete Uniside (this is a one piece sheet metal that goes from the roofline to the rocker panel for both front and passenger side door). Goes for $350 (ouch). All I need is just the rocker panel area.....so this would require me purchasing the complete Uniside and then cutting out the rocker panel area that I need.....and use this as the replacement

Does anyone know of replacement rocker panel for gen 2 Colorado/GMC canyon?

Does anyone know if the Gen 1 Colorado rocker panel would work for our Gen 2? I am able to find replacement rocker panels for the Gen 1 for 1/5 the cost of the Uniside Gen 2

#2 ·
350 is less than I thought for the side. May be able to use the rocker and sell the rest. There is a driver's side uniside on my local Craigslist that someone cut the rear cab corner out of and is selling for 225 bucks. Just a thought.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.