Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Single Post - RPM and Speedo needle fluttering
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2017, 07:31 AM
mmdavidson0128

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwest450 View Post
Any else notice this? At steady speeds, the tach needle steadily moves up and down a little bit, the speedo does it, but it doesn't jump as far.

It seems like a nit pick, but it's getting to the point where it seems like some one is waving an orange flag at me while im driving.

90% of my driving is at night, so it may make it seem worse with the back lighting.

I know this thread is an older one but I just searched and found it. I bought a Canyon just last month. It's been in for service 3 times the first 500 miles. The problem was finally determined that the module in the dash was bad for the DIC. The entire instrument cluster was replaced with a new one. I didn't get to drive the truck much the first 3 weeks due the vehicle being in the shop more than it was in my possession. Now that I have drove the the truck a few times I have noticed the same exact thing with mine. Speed and tach flutters just a little. This is still a new truck with approx 800 miles. Did you have any resolution with this issue of was it determined to be "normal"?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome