Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Profile: ssgjurista

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Duken4evr
    01-10-2017 08:27 PM - permalink
    Duken4evr
    Hi Scott,

Being the hack I am, I was thinking of temporarily mounting it with stout zip ties, but not sure if there is anything good to zip tie to. Perhaps not the brightest idea, but gimme some zip ties, duct tape and JB Weld, and I can "fix" anything - haha...
  2. Duken4evr
    01-08-2017 02:18 PM - permalink
    Duken4evr
    Hi,

I live in the Denver area and likely will fly and buy from Laura Buick/GMC, which is about 850 miles. I am sold on adding a Provent to my new truck, in no small part due to all the info you posted on the topic. Thank you for that.

Toying with the idea of flying out there with a Provent, drain tube/shutoff, hose clamps, 1" to 3/4" adapters and 1" hose in my bag, and once I get there buying the tools (since security would take a dim view of cutting tools and screwdrivers in carry luggage on board a plane) once I get there, and plumbing it all in before making the long drive home. It would be easier of course to do it in my garage, but 900 miles is a long drive and, well, I am admittedly kind of insane, and the project itself appears simple enough.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this, and if you think it is worth the effort before driving home, and if so, if you have any insights/tips, or if I should just wait until I get home.

Thank you!

- Craig
  3. jaworskiunlv
    09-30-2013 01:46 PM - permalink
    jaworskiunlv
    Hey how are you doing, this is in regards to this post regarding the defective fuel cap, you said to PM you if anyone would like the actual bulliten. This post was from a few years back but hopefully you still have it laying around somewhere. My email is jaworskiunlv@aol.com Thank you for your help. Here is the link to the post:

http://coloradofans.com/forums/67-te...e-light-2.html

About Me

• About ssgjurista
    Name
    Scott
    Biography
    NA
    Interests
    NA
    Occupation
    NA
  • Truck Info
    Type
    Colorado Z71
    Engine
    I4 2.8L Duramax Diesel Engine
    Year
    Cab Config
    Crew Cab
    Drive Train
    4x4
  • Signature
    "Brownstone Bumblebee" 2016 Diesel Colorado Z71 CCSB 4X4, Brownstone Metallic
    HPD and Provent 200 Catch Cans, Amsoil Fluids, MetalMan Front Differential, Engine Oil Pan, & Steering Motor Skid Plate, Undercover Swing Cases
    Say No! to Wheelers's Offroad!

"I respect everyone's opinion, no matter how wrong it may be."

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 04:08 PM
  • Referrals: 0

My Vehicles

Mentions

04-01-2017
12:24 PM - Randall Conway mentioned ssgjurista in post Transmission fluid and filter change
ssgjurista off topic but did yo...
02-19-2017
03:18 PM - david.irwin.583 mentioned ssgjurista in post Z71 front grille emblem
...eceived emblem from ssgjurista (thanks again) just ...
02-15-2017
07:38 AM - Snowslide mentioned ssgjurista in post Catch Can Causes Oil Leak? - Believe It or Not
ssgjurista is it possible that ...
02-06-2017
11:18 PM - macr88 mentioned ssgjurista in post Rear Shock and/or Lift Block DIY w/pics
... to give credit to ssgjurista for giving the part ...
05:00 PM - kaiser67 mentioned ssgjurista in post Rear Shock and/or Lift Block DIY w/pics
...e to give credit to ssgjurista for giving the part ...
02:49 PM - kaiser67 mentioned ssgjurista in post Rear Shock and/or Lift Block DIY w/pics
... I took advice from ssgjurista and ordered GM parts...
01-12-2017
02:22 PM - CrashFix mentioned ssgjurista in post If the Duramax/diesel were not an option, would you have a twin?
...s it was marginal. ssgjurista if you didn't like t...
01-22-2016
06:40 PM - ekko mentioned ssgjurista in post Diesel TPW
...n. It looks like ssgjurista and Vstromvoyager ha...
01-21-2016
11:18 PM - slammedincouch mentioned ssgjurista in post Aftermarket Nerf Bars
...e help a little ssgjurista Not sure if this wil...
03-03-2015
03:31 PM - 08Canyon mentioned ssgjurista in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...ere was a tutorial. ssgjurista, you may be referrin...
03:22 PM - AG Jeff mentioned ssgjurista in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...al. Examples: ssgjurista - is a way to mentio...

Quotes

04-24-2017
03:25 PM - ssgjurista quoted AllTerrain16 in post Chevrolet Awards Commercials
What even is a "JD Power & Associ...
04-21-2017
09:19 PM - yokev quoted ssgjurista in post That Jerry Brown!
Fixed. Note to self So my...
01:05 PM - 16_MidnightRider quoted ssgjurista in post Turbo Blanket
https://garrett.honeywell.com/p...
11:59 AM - ssgjurista quoted yokev in post That Jerry Brown!
... this thread pisses yokev off so much, why doe...
04-20-2017
08:11 PM - yokev quoted ssgjurista in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
Am I to understand you aren't h...
08:07 PM - yokev quoted ssgjurista in post That Jerry Brown!
Ok. You aren't pleased about J...
04:49 PM - CaryBosse quoted ssgjurista in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
A poorly written, poorly though...
03:17 PM - BumbleZ quoted ssgjurista in post That Jerry Brown!
Ok. You aren't pleased about J...
02:42 PM - rawman quoted ssgjurista in post That Jerry Brown!
When discussing Politics and Ec...
02:34 PM - ssgjurista quoted yokev in post That Jerry Brown!
I placed this thread here ...
01:38 PM - ssgjurista quoted yokev in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
I'm just gonna put this ou...
01:37 PM - ssgjurista quoted CaryBosse in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
Having a template to assist pe...
09:54 AM - CaryBosse quoted ssgjurista in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
Diasgree all you want, some How...
09:22 AM - ssgjurista quoted Janster in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
I totally disagree. Why wou...
04-18-2017
08:12 PM - naskie18 quoted ssgjurista in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
To add to your comments: 5) Eve...
02:33 PM - Janster quoted ssgjurista in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
6) Moderators would still have ...
11:41 AM - ssgjurista quoted Janster in post Anyone else disappointed by the lack of DIY/How To Write Ups?
You've also gotta understand...
04-17-2017
10:38 PM - yokev quoted ssgjurista in post That Jerry Brown!
Is there a forum for political ...
04-16-2017
09:14 PM - 100MPG quoted ssgjurista in post I just drove the new TRD-Pro 4 door.
And this thread degenerates unt...
08:26 PM - nvblue quoted ssgjurista in post I just drove the new TRD-Pro 4 door.
And this thread degenrates unto...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome