Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
C

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Business Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• Loading…
  • · Registered
    7 Posts
    I saw bajakits post pictures of your truck. Saw that you had a bed rack for the tent. I was wondering who made that?

Thanks,

David

· Registered
    143 Posts
    Hey man,

I've been messaging with JT over at baja kits about their LT front kit with the King setup.

I want to do this thing in stages so what would be best for me is to get the Extended travel on my stock setup and then grab their LT A arm kit later. JT said that is what you are running and I was wondering what kind of travel that you are getting out of that setup? Do you wish you'd waited and gotten their custom coilover? Do you plan to upgrade?

Just looking for advice on if its worth it to wait and buy the whole thing or if you're satisfied with the OEM replacement EXT with the Baja Kits A arms.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks man!

· Registered
    15 Posts
    Hi was just browsing the site and saw your truck and really like the lift. I just bought a 2012 colorado 1LT and from what i see doesnt seem like your car has fender flares so im assuming it isn't the z71 so you have a truck similiar to mine. I saw on your profile you put that you put a 5" CST spindle lift. Did you put anything else into the lift?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…