Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    111 Posts
    Just realized you closed one of my threads. Bummer. I have not sold anything and my post has been informational so far but I am willing to review your vendor agreement so please send it to me. From my perspective, my post is no different than guys making brackets and such and offering them to other members. If that is also technically forbidden on the forum then I guess I would also be in violation. Regardless, let me know how to make this right.

Thanks,

-Will

Cell: 619-454-8924
    Email: will@tranquilnet.com

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Connections look fine, reverse halogens function properly. The LED's work in the cargo lamps but not as reverse lights. Going to drive me crazy!

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I messed around more this evening, they both work as cargo lights but refuse to fire as reverse lights.

· Registered
    111 Posts
    Helllo, @lqdchkn tells me you are a site admin and might be able to assist. My name is William Traenkle and my current user name is wtraenkl on this site. Looking back, I would have preferred to signed up under a different username that does not include my first initial and last name for privacy reasons. Any chance this can be changed on the backend?

Thanks,

-Will

· Registered
    60 Posts
    I've got my headlights apart and can send measurements of stock projectors and TRS HID projectors tomorrow. Are there any measurements in particular you are looking for?

· Registered
    49 Posts
    Is there a reputable company that sells the entire housing? So instead of replacing bulbs you replace everything?

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Just a quick question (as i was reading one of your prior posts):

You had stated that you installed a 32" dual light bar behind the fins of your Colorado.

I just bought a 2017, and was curious which light bar brand and mounts you used for your bar.

I am looking to make this one of my first aftermarket changes... and was just looking for some advice.

Much appreciated!!!!

Shawn

· Registered
    49 Posts
    Thanks! Where do you order them from? Also, are these lights just plug and play or do they need some modification?

· Registered
    49 Posts
    Saw your post in an LED lights topic. I am looking to replace the following with LED:

Back up
    All Turn signals (these seem to go out a lot)
    Break
    Headlights hi and low
    Fog
    Daytime
    Dome

I have a 2005 5cy Canyon Ext Cab.

Do you have a site that you would recommend or a brand that your prefer?

thanks for your time!

· Registered
    191 Posts
    Blue, I posted in the Ohio Dealership thread twice. I did not see the pop-up saying that it wouldn't post until it was read buy a Mod after I posted the first one. You can delete which ever one you feel like. Thanks

· Banned
    219 Posts
    Hello,

Can you provide an email or other way to communicate that we can get replies and have a discussion? We are unable to send a PM longer than a few sentences here.

Best Regards,

Overkill Motorsports

· Registered
    63 Posts
    Ok cool thanks. I know sometimes they can run hot. I did not want to melt anything. Did you see any improvement with them? Im sure anything I do will be better than stock.

· Registered
    666 Posts
    Blue, you're awesome! Was not aware of VHT; will fit my needs perfectly. Thanks for the write up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…