Calling all ladies - Page 2 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 97Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 03:39 PM
ADMIN

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbarta View Post
Another one here!! Well I'm hoping to soon be an owner I still need to test drive one. I'm only 5', so I need to make sure it's comfortable enough for me. And hey, no short jokes

I'll be using it as my daily driver and to tow my travel trailer. I'm looking to get a Colorado CCLB Z71 4x4 diesel

Oh, how I can't wait!

Tammie
I've always found short girls/women to be personal preference, even though I'm 6' 1"

2015 Laser Blue Colorado LT
CC, 4X4, V6, SB

Mods:
LED light bar - 32"
HID headlights
LED fog lights
LED high beams
LED reverse lights
LED license plate lights
LED visor lights
LED dome lights
LED switchback front turn signal lights
LED cargo light turn signal conversion
LED bed lights
LED tail lights
LED sidemarkers
Canyon swapped tail lights
Red painted calipers
Supermod ported throttle body
Silver metallic rally stripes
Super Skidz skid plate
Volant CAI

Have a Colorado but want Canyon tail lights? Or vice versa CLICK HERE

***NOTE***
SITE RULES

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 05:09 PM

Add another to the list of women. Picking mine up this weekend. Ordered it back in January. Red 4DR CCSB LT 4WD. Pretty excited for it. I added a lot of chrome to it. I'm hoping it looks nice.
captain.russ and beefymc like this.
post #23 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Who you calling short laser blue!!
post #24 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 05:16 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue15ColoradoLT View Post
If there may be a case that it may even just 1% offend someone, please rethink it.
Thank you.
This made me throw up in my mouth, don't be offended.

#everybodyisoffendedbyeverything

2016 Colorado Extended Cab 2wd Cyber Metallic Gray
It's almost as pretty as a Canyon
post #25 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbarta View Post
Another one here!! Well I'm hoping to soon be an owner I still need to test drive one. I'm only 5', so I need to make sure it's comfortable enough for me. And hey, no short jokes

I'll be using it as my daily driver and to tow my travel trailer. I'm looking to get a Colorado CCLB Z71 4x4 diesel

Oh, how I can't wait!

Tammie
Here you go Tammy.
Snorf and bsn64 like this.

2016 Canyon SLT Crew Cab Shortbox Duramax Diesel, Summit White/Jet Black.

Engine built 1/12/16
Placed order 2/20/16
Dealer ordered 2/25/16
Target Production Week 4/11/16
Built 4/12/16
Delivered to dealer 4/22/16
Drove it home 4/27/16
post #26 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 06:34 PM

Garage
This thread is capable of turning into findingloveonatruckforum.com very fast... With that said, I am single and like long walks on the beach...
post #27 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 06:49 PM

Here's another good one.

https://youtu.be/HaRTbsqGB84

2016 Canyon SLT Crew Cab Shortbox Duramax Diesel, Summit White/Jet Black.

Engine built 1/12/16
Placed order 2/20/16
Dealer ordered 2/25/16
Target Production Week 4/11/16
Built 4/12/16
Delivered to dealer 4/22/16
Drove it home 4/27/16
post #28 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonWizard View Post
This thread is capable of turning into findingloveonatruckforum.com very fast... With that said, I am single and like long walks on the beach...
Where do I sign up?
#drasticallyaltersprofile
post #29 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 09:12 PM

Garage
I saw a pretty girl driving a brand spanking new Blue CCSB Z71 yesterday. Was next to her in traffic. Lol didn't say anything, just stalker status lol

2016 Chevy Colorado LT/Silver Ice Metallic/3.6L DOHC V6/LT Convenience Package/Black Bowtie Emblems/AMP Research PowerSteps/Access TonnoSport Cover/Access Bed Mat/Spray Bedliner/Carbon Fiber Wrap Interior Trims/Stubby Jr/Z71 Grille Swap/BajaKits UCA/Kings 2.5 Coilover Shocks/ProComp 1" Rear Blocks/20x9 Fuel Off-Road Triton/275.55.20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2

post #30 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Well Tammie can i be bachelor number two? I like holding hands on the beach too, changing the oil together, mutual truck washing's. And for those special dates, candles and polish! Drives to no where! Etc Etc

I think your gonna be popular here!!
post #31 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 10:15 AM

Garage
I got mine 2/22/16...Laser Blue CC LB LT 4x4 Colorado. Hoping to add a bedliner and hard top tonneau cover this summer for covering my grocery. I've always said if I ever bought new it would be a mid size truck. Bought it the day before my sons birthday and he likes to say it's his lol

2016 Chevy Colorado LT CC LB 4x4 Laser Blue(bought 2/22/16)
Bed Mat-Gator Tonneau Cover-Husky Floor Mats-Pink Camo Seat Covers-Colorado Trailer Hitch Cover-Dale Jr License Plate Frames-Tough Country 1.25 Level Kit
post #32 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 11:00 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonandgracesmom View Post
I got mine 2/22/16...Laser Blue CC LB LT 4x4 Colorado. Hoping to add a bedliner and hard top tonneau cover this summer for covering my grocery. I've always said if I ever bought new it would be a mid size truck. Bought it the day before my sons birthday and he likes to say it's his lol

Let me suggest a spray-in bedliner over a drop-in bedliner. I had a couple previous trucks with a drop-in bedliner and those wore off the paint on the bedrails.
savagebob and captain.russ like this.

2015 GMC Canyon All-Terrain Crew Cab Short Box V6 4WD
My only complaint is I have to pay for this thing.

post #33 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybbler View Post
Let me suggest a spray-in bedliner over a drop-in bedliner. I had a couple previous trucks with a drop-in bedliner and those wore off the paint on the bedrails.
I agree, the only bed of the truck I had with a drop-in was in bad shape when it was time to sell. I had a sheet 3/4" scuff-less steel puncture the liner that let all kinds of muck and yuck between it and the liner. the Paint wear on the bed rails is almost nothing compared the dent and ding damage that went with the scratching on the floor of my bed. Granted I abused the heck out that truck... you know the on the commercial where the front loader dumps a load of gravel in the bed, yea, that was me. When the new owner pulled the liner there were holes rusted through the bed floor. On my next truck I had a spray on. The dents and dings were still there but I don't think there was any corrosion under the liner.

Anyways, that's my 2 pennies. I'll go sit in the corner again.
captain.russ likes this.
post #34 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitphantom View Post
Not totally my own, the Colorado is the new-to-us tow vehicle for the TT my husband and I use to camp. However, it is my daily driver, so it somehow gets counted as my truck.
I bought the truck for the wife as replacement of our ageing sedan. She is the daily driver of the vehicle and we pull our TT with it. Just speaking on her behalf since she is not a forum member.
captain.russ likes this.
post #35 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 07:45 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybbler View Post
The plan is spray in or we will roll it ourselves :)

Bed Mat-Gator Tonneau Cover-Husky Floor Mats-Pink Camo Seat Covers-Colorado Trailer Hitch Cover-Dale Jr License Plate Frames-Tough Country 1.25 Level Kit
post #36 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
The plan is spray in or we will roll it ourselves :)
Depending on your expectations for a bedliner.....The DIY kits are exactly that - DIY and aren't nearly as quality as a professional sprayed liner.

I've done my fair share of Do-it-yourself roll on Herculiners. I did the Herculiner on a 96 tacoma, on interior floor of 2 different Wranglers and some rock sliders too.

The Herculiner is a MESS to do - wear disposable clothing and disposable shoes (long pants & long sleeves) and pray it doesn't get on your skin cuz its hurts to try and scrub it off.

The Herculiner isn't as thick and if you drag something really heavy across it, it can scrape off. If exposed to the elements 24/7 (over the years) - it will fade as well as wear off. I had painted 'over the rails' on the tacoma - and majority of the liner was under a tonneau cover. The over-the-rail parts that were exposed to the sun/rain 24/7, the thin parts literally wore off after a few years. The good thing about that - you just buy more Herculiner and do touch ups easily without any prep.

It was great for the floorboards of the Jeep. After a run in the dirt/mud, you just hosed out the entire floor/inside.

For a nice new truck - I'd go professional in a heartbeat. I absolutely love the quality of the LineX we have on ours.

www.lieblweb.com
2016 GMC Canyon
2015 Infinity QX70s
post #37 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:

Love the blue......... I would've gotten a blue Canyon - but NOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...they don't offer it in blue!!

I like the Copper Red Metallic. I wish it was more like....the Copper Metallic on the Corvettes.
captain.russ likes this.

www.lieblweb.com
2016 GMC Canyon
2015 Infinity QX70s
post #38 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plateado View Post
I bought the truck for the wife as replacement of our ageing sedan. She is the daily driver of the vehicle and we pull our TT with it. Just speaking on her behalf since she is not a forum member.
X2 as I drive a fleet Grand Caravan but have towing duties with the Colorado.
post #39 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 09:22 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
Depending on your expectations for a bedliner.....The DIY kits are exactly that - DIY and aren't nearly as quality as a professional sprayed liner.

I've done my fair share of Do-it-yourself roll on Herculiners. I did the Herculiner on a 96 tacoma, on interior floor of 2 different Wranglers and some rock sliders too.

The Herculiner is a MESS to do - wear disposable clothing and disposable shoes (long pants & long sleeves) and pray it doesn't get on your skin cuz its hurts to try and scrub it off.

The Herculiner isn't as thick and if you drag something really heavy across it, it can scrape off. If exposed to the elements 24/7 (over the years) - it will fade as well as wear off. I had painted 'over the rails' on the tacoma - and majority of the liner was under a tonneau cover. The over-the-rail parts that were exposed to the sun/rain 24/7, the thin parts literally wore off after a few years. The good thing about that - you just buy more Herculiner and do touch ups easily without any prep.

It was great for the floorboards of the Jeep. After a run in the dirt/mud, you just hosed out the entire floor/inside.

For a nice new truck - I'd go professional in a heartbeat. I absolutely love the quality of the LineX we have on ours.
It's going to depend on price. He wants to do a hard top tonneau because he's seen the track ones fold under the snow we get and they run over $1,000. Most I want done is the cover, some bed liner(spray or roll), better floor mats, seat covers, and window vents I guess they are called
captain.russ likes this.

post #40 of 78 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 11:58 PM

Another lady owner here. It's not a new one, but its new to me. 2006 Colorado, got it this past fall. Absolutely love it!!!

I'm also the owner of an 86 Chevy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1264.jpg (260.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0914.jpg (240.7 KB, 60 views)
captain.russ and Lazerado like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode