Auto Show Rebates - Frontier & Tacoma up to $1,500 _ GM Colorado=NONE - Page 4 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 12:01 PM

I know personally I did my homework and ended up going in with both the USAA truecar price and the GM Military Discount price. The dealer out here sold the truck to me -$1000 gm military price and then gave me $2500 in accessories. Can't complain. They didn't need to do any convincing for me to buy it to be honest. The truck looks great and performs great.

2016 Colorado CCLB Z71 Duramax

Current mods:
GM offroad step bars
GM rear seat cover
GM Splash guards (front/rear)
Black Bowties (front/rear)
Thule Roof Rack/Roof Basket
ARE V series camper (headliner/12v outlets/LED Dome)
BMS catch can
PRO-FAB intake
AFE turbo back exhaust
OZ Tuner DSP4

Waiting for install:
AFE intercooler piping
OZ tuner EGR delete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-28-2017, 03:34 PM

While there are no wide spread deals there are still deals all around if you do it right.

I had been looking for several months. I was wanting a ZR2 but the dealers were either incompetent, dishonest or asking too much. But this was a blessing as it brought me back to my first choice the GMC Canyon.

I had been watching a Denali for a while but not wanting to spend that much. well the time passed and the Chevy dealers were changing my mind. Well I got to the point where the Denali was discounted down to where it was worth my buy. I also paid the low end of Truecar so I got as good price.

I shopped around and could not find a better deal other than the two dealers in IL but even then the price was not worth the time and drive.

The key is not to get in a hurry and let the deals come to you if you want to buy local. I also noted the GM tags were often on older trucks and even off crew long beds. Many times they were trucks that were on the lots coming up on the 90 day mark where it was going to cost the dealer more money on their floor plan. That is what brought the Denali to me.

They also had a GM tag on a SLT that was $41K but marked down to $36K. But it was not a color I wanted. Just a little more I got a better truck and the color I wanted.

I do many searches with Zip Codes to see who has what and even look to do dealer trades to get the price and model I want. Just because you can agree on price many times they can trade to get it.

Right now I am happy as a clam in saltwater.

If you can shop around and watch for models sitting on lots. The deals are there even with out incentives but you have to do your home work.

Also I make the deal and then have things like mud flaps, floor liners and other items I will want from the dealer tossed in for added value to close the deal. Most dealers will do this as they can do it at cost to close the deal and it gives you added value for your purchase. You can easily add $300-$800 in value that way. Need a bed extender make it part of the deal after you get the last price they will give. Most will give it to you to close the deal.

I also found and it is still there a All Terrain GMC crew for $29K. It has all the good stuff less the Bose. Orphans like this are good buys so watch for them.

Dealing on these trucks can make you work unlike the full size trucks due to supply and demand. Many of the Crew Short Beds sell fast so there is much turn over but watch and good deals do come along.

GMC is often a good one to watch as it is not on as many peoples radars and it is the same truck with just a little more added value on some standard options and added trim. It often makes for a better deal in the long run.
post #63 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 09:29 PM
JWW

Got my 2017 Bose/Navi Z71 Colorado Crew for $7,000 off sticker because of a good GM program. I have a current lease on a Toyota and it qualified me. Conquest cash I think it was called. That plus saving up over $3700 on my GM World Blue card, I got a truck that stickered for $39,000 for $28,300 plus ttl. Before the conquest program came out, the best I could find on a 2017 was $3,000 off

2017 Graphite Gray Z71 CC
Weathertech mud flaps
Weathertech floor liners
Bose/Navi
3.6/8A
post #64 of 64 (permalink) Old 04-04-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWW View Post
Got my 2017 Bose/Navi Z71 Colorado Crew for $7,000 off sticker because of a good GM program. I have a current lease on a Toyota and it qualified me. Conquest cash I think it was called. That plus saving up over $3700 on my GM World Blue card, I got a truck that stickered for $39,000 for $28,300 plus ttl. Before the conquest program came out, the best I could find on a 2017 was $3,000 off
Did you have to lease to qualify? Or could you buy it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode