Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Seffieldvillage from 355 nation passed away today

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Vinolush 
#1 ·
My name is Amy, and my husband Ralph was a member on 355 nation. His screen name was seffieldvillage, his truck is the red one in the picture. The orange truck is another 355 member, his screen name is Kraco5. Ralph passed away tonight from internal bleeding from an aorta dissection, among other complications. His truck was his life, and he was very proud of it. It is an 04 Colorado with an ls1 swap that he and I completed 6 years ago, he was currently working on building me an 04 Colorado with a sbc 383 in it. It is nowhere near completed, and probably never will be done due to my lack of skills mechanically. I just want everybody to know how much he loved looking on the forum each morning, and even though he didn't post much he was always reading everybody's posts and learning more and more everyday. Thank you for reading this post, and never lose your passion for your 355's.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Coldtest and JBT
#4 ·
Can someone please post this on 355nation for me, I don't know Ralphs sign on for over there. Thank you Matt, we had a lot of fun at the 355 meets that we went to.

#7 ·
So sorry to hear this. Sorry for your loss. He sounds like a great guy and never got to meet him. I knew his truck and loved it. Sucks. So sad for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.