1/4th and 1/8th mile Drag Racing Thread
Seeing as most people (probably a small percentage or more) of this site drag races their GMT-355's, I thought it would be a nice idea that there should be a thread for people to post their 1/4 mile, or 1/8 mile times. Also, a list of what modifications they have, what kind of "prep" they did to their vehicle, and what modifications worked (or did not work).
So, here is the infomation that is to be posted:
- What you pickup is (Cab config., 2WD or 4WD, Transmission, Rear End gearing).
- How much it weighed in (if you can, if not, that is ok).
- What modifications you had (or if your 355 is stock).
- How did you prep. your 355 (just lower the air presure in some tires, removed the spare tire, etc).
- The Times (R/T, 60ft, 330ft, 1/8th mile time, 1/8th mile mph, 1000ft time, 1/4th mile time, and 1/8th mile mph; Also, the temp. outside, and track temp. if you cant get that, that is ok).
- Picture of timeslip and GMT-355 (if you cant, then that is ok).
- A thought on you times (what you think you could have improved, what modifications worked or did not work, etc..).