z71 Chevy Silverado 2011 1 50.00%
King Ranch Ford F-150 2011 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

1Likes
  • 1 Post By GregDAP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

Complete Transformation

Sure has come a long ways !!! But she's gone now, Here is one last video of her transformation over the past 2 years !!!!

@Inferno_Beast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 10:33 PM

Thank you @GregDAP annoying as heck

2016 Brownstone Duramax Z71 View My Build

N00bs click here for free help

PS: All my posted photos are dead because PhotoBucket sucks. If you need a pic restored PM me a link to the post and Ill fix it.

Last edited by lqdchkn; 05-10-2017 at 10:37 PM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqdchkn View Post
Thank you @GregDAP annoying as heck
Yeah I know.

@Lifted_canyon one thread is enough. Please note more duplicates.
lqdchkn likes this.

2011 Colorado CC Z71 2LT 4X4 3.7L with a few mods

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the complements on the truck, I sold the truck for $16,000 and I had about $22,000 into the truck, So yeah I lost a pretty good amount of money but I do not regret it because I have learned a lot over the past 2.5 years of owning the truck.. Yeah it sucks thinking about all the money I lost but I did learn a lot, After all this was my first truck. Next time I think I'll probably just stick to lift kit, Tires and wheels, No aftermarket bumpers and all of that crazy expensive stuff... Also will be getting a 4x4 since the re-sell value will be much better once lifted, Only took 3 days to sell the truck so it was a quick sell !!! Sure does turn a lot of heads that's for sure !!! The truck is in absolutely perfect condition inside and out. I actually just came across a good deal on a 2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road package 4x4 that I may get, It looks to be in absolute great condition, I'll let y'all know if I get it or not, I'm not strictly a one brand guy, I'll drive a Chevy, Ford, Toyota or what ever, As long as it looks and drives good.

@Inferno_Beast
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted_canyon View Post
. I actually just came across a good deal on a 2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road package 4x4 that I may get, It looks to be in absolute great condition, I'll let y'all know if I get it or not, I'm not strictly a one brand guy, I'll drive a Chevy, Ford, Toyota or what ever, As long as it looks and drives good.
Nice Truck!
You always lose money on vehicles that you heavily modify. Been there done that myself several times..... The 'fun' that you had is well worth the loss.

As for the Tacoma - I would HIGHLY recommend you have a Toyota dealer inspect the frame before you buy it. There's a long history of Tacomas and the frames rusting from the inside out. You CAN NOT see it from the outside.
There's been many frame rust 'warranties' in place for the 2005-2008 trucks (my frame was replaced). I think the last 'warranty' expired in March and I don't think the 2010's were included as part of that. Cover your ass - just in case. Get the truck inspected..... because you could have issues later on. Make sure that frame is good.
Good Luck!

www.lieblweb.com
2016 GMC Canyon
2015 Infinity QX70s
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

Got a 2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road edition 4x4, Most likely going to do a 6" suspension lift kit with 35s and 22s.. And a 2015 face lift / swap.. And it was the 1996 - 2004 1st generation Tacoma's that had the weak spots in the frame, But it sounds like your talking about something else, Thanks for the heads up though !! I am in love with the quality of the materials in this truck !! Lot better quality that what my GMC Canyon had thats for sure.. Here is a link to steel frame plates made to fix the weak spots in the frame on the 1st generation

https://tacomabeast.com/collections/...a-frame-plates
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 7.41.39 PM.jpg (409.5 KB, 15 views)

@Inferno_Beast

Last edited by Lifted_canyon; 05-21-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode