Door wire recall notice / 2005-2012 Extended Cab - Recall # - Page 2 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 09:58 PM

This recall is only 2005-2012? I had this happen a year ago on my 04. I still havent fixed it :(
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 11:40 PM

Oh good call.
That may be my fault. I title the thread as you see it (so it was informative).

Can anybody confirm the 2004 was included in the recall? Does it state the years on your recall notice?

I will update the title if anybody can confirm. Again, I probably mistyped the year when I made it up.
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 10:46 AM

Got my letter Oct 2015. Submitted paperwork 28 Oct 2015 to the dealership. Have gotten the run around ever since. NOBODY, including the GM Customer Care Assistance Center 800-204-0261, can give me accurate details in regards to my reimbursement request or how the process works. There is no paper trail. Back Dec 2015, I called to get an update and found out that my request had been closed due to no activity. I have been on top of this since day one calling for info.

Today, 4 months later,I was given fax # 866-962-2868 to send the info to. Why the @#$% wasn't this given to begin with? I am submitting via fax, USPS and going back to the dealership.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get reimbursed & this is a load of crap. I keep chasing my own tail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode