TIP: Changing Remote Door Lock Indicators (RFA Modes) - Page 4 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-04-2011, 08:49 PM

I realize this is a little off topic, but is everyone hearing a fairly loud click when the lights flash? Just changed my battery and it seems louder.
Thanks,
Dave

Current: 2012 GMC Canyon SLE 4X4 Crew Cab
in the past: 2005 Colorado Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
5 cylinder 4 speed automatic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 67 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 02:10 AM

Door lock remote control for the election to a more secure and transparent access to your home. The standard remote control locks that can adapt when your current lock. Installing a lock remote control is a good investment and you will soon discover that it was not your hard earned money. The use of remote door locks are good for all people. For example, people with disabilities have difficulty accessing their homes. If houses are equipped with door locks with remote control, they could be spared much. Many times you leave your work place and all very tired, perhaps you need to save a little energy for anything else in the house. Struggling with the door is the last thing you want to think. Imagine carrying around a bunch of keys. What an inconvenience they are? You can reduce the herd of about three, home, car or office.

Denver locksmith
post #63 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 10:15 AM

Thanks, This procedure worked great! I really thought I was gonna have to take my truck to the dealer, but your info saved me $$$$$$. Thanks again

post #64 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 05:32 PM

helping me out already

Just joined the forum less than an hour ago, and I've already solved one of my major peeves about my truck. Now the horm "Beeps" when I lock the doors. Awesome advice people. Now if I could only find a post about aiming the washer nozzles, all would be good.
post #65 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 04:31 PM

Great thread! But I can't get my DIC to go into RFA. I've tried everything I think. My DIC is just being a Dic

2007 Colorado 2WD 3.7
Suspension Maxx 2.5" Level lift Front
245/65 - 17" All terrains
Annoying Low RPM Engine rattle
Crunchy rack and pinion
post #66 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 09:36 AM

I too got the RFA-2 programmed correctly. Thanks. My other problem is having the remote unlock both doors. Pressing once opens the driver door. But two quick presses use to open the passenger door. That no longer happens. I can use the unlock on driver door or passenger door and the passenger door does unlock and locks fine. Just the remote will not do it. Is there a program for that?
post #67 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-08-2014, 04:31 AM

not working for my 2005 colorado
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode