A few good Chevys - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-13-2016, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
A few good Chevys

I've had several GM cars and trucks and a few other brands too. These are my most recent metal kids and I think you'll notice a couple trends. I like red and black, and I liked my Moto Metal skull wheels so much that they appear on three of my previous Chevy trucks.

This is my 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71 4x4, Mythic. I traded it in to the dealer when I opted for something a little different and with a little more MPGs (this is what I traded for my Colorado) I had an RCX 6" lift with kicker bars, tie rod sleeves, and RC 2.2 performance shocks. I planned to get bigger tires but stuck with the Cooper Discoverer A/T3 LT285/70R17s and 17x9 Moto Metal Skull wheels. Performance wise it had a K&N Off Road CAI, Superchips Flashpaq and Magnaflow Performance Split duals w/ ceramic coated tips. I bought the Iron Cross HD front and rear bumpers new from a guy in my home state of Missouri (He decided to go prerunner. I brought him $1100 dollars and a case of beer and we installed them in his driveway. Shortly after that I installed Bulldog shackles and RC LED fog lights. Adding to the buttkickery of this truck, I blacked out the badging, tinted the front windows, installed a Warrior Products bed mounted spare tire carrier (w/ matching spare), Truxedo LoPro tonneau cover and finally heated, power tow mirrors with turn signals. I do miss this truck sometimes. I think it's the best truck I ever had in some respects.

This is my 2011 Chevy Silverado LT 4x4 Allstar Edition. This is the first vehicle that I ever purchased in Nebraska. I took my baby boy home from the hospital in it after he was released. He had meningitis and I'm so thankfull to God and everyone who took care of him. I had smaller Cooper Tires on this truck and yes, those are the skull wheels again.

Ah and this is my 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4x4 4dr with the 350 TBI, the Beast. Its the first time that the Chevy Tahoe was called a "Tahoe". I've had it for years and when I PCS'd to Nebraska the Tahoe pulled for 14 hours like a champ. I didn't do much to this truck except put some Flowmaster duals on it. I still have this dude and it's gonna be my project. It's 21 years old and has over 213,000 HARD miles and it's just getting broke in.

Finally, this is my 2015 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4 V6 Trail Boss, Spartan. I love this freaking truck! I am so impressed with it. I've done a few things to this since I bought it in July of'15. I've installed a MBRP XP Series Stainless Steel 3" Turndown exhaust, K&N Blackhawk CAI, RC 2" leveling kit, blacked out the badging and tinted the front passenger windows... oh and I removed that stupid air deflector under the bumper cover. Not done yet, I'll be upgrading the crap outta this thing.

Well there's a good rundown of some of my favorites. I hope you enjoyed.

"If you want it to happen, get yo but up and make it happen! I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IN MY DREAM LIKE I BELIEVE IN MY DREAM! THIS IS MY DREAM! Rise and Grind."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode