Greetings from the desert - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Cool Greetings from the desert

We live south of Tucson and I just bought a 2007 Chevy Colorado extended cab 4wd. It has the 5 cyl 3.7 L engine with auto tran. The truck is in excellent condition and was well cared for...garage kept, so NO AZ pin stripping. He had added a 2.5 " lift kit from Rough Country so he could put on bigger tires and wheels. It has Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac LT26570R17 tires and great looking MB motorsports wheels. He put in a sweet sound system...Alpine CD/stereo with Kicker amp and subwoofer. The sub resides behind the seats and is quite large...extended cab comes in handy...
I just noticed that it has the "Chevy lean" which is a little disturbing...I'm starting to look at replacing the shocks with Bilstein and wondering if I should do anything with the lift kit. I don't know anything about the world of "lifts"...so, need to educate myself. I'm also looking at nerf bars, but will wait until I deal with shocks.
I love the look of the truck...it looks "totally badass"...something I'm not, so there you have it...glad to be aboard, folks!

DesertDuck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 11:28 AM

Garage
Welcome to C'Fans DD

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks Rat or

perhaps Mr. Racer would be more appropriate...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 06:40 PM

Hi DesertDuck,

Congratulations on your new purchase! We wanted to let you know that our team is always here to assist forum members with any questions or concerns they may have, so feel free to reach out to us any time. If interested, Id be more than happy to send you your trucks build sheet. To proceed, please send us private message with your VIN and email. Hope to hear from you soon!

To learn more about GMs privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Bret B.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Check out the NEW Owner Center at: My.Chevrolet.com and My.GMC.com

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 03:57 AM

Hello and welcome to the community! Nice to have you here. You're joining a great community. Folks here are very willing to help and share information. Enjoy your time here!

Chevy Colorado http://www.carid.com/chevy-colorado-accessories/

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | myCARiD | YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode