Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

AVS Vent Shades Extended cab - free to good home

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Toughsox 
#1 · (Edited)
AVS Vent Shades Crew cab - free to good home

I just installed the AVS vent shades and, just not feeling them. As I bought them awhile ago but never got around to installing them, I cant return them.

Free to a good home, but sadly it just isnt practical to ship them as I dont have a box to put them in.

So all you Jersey guys....1st come, first served.

PS, youll have to get a roll of the adhesive tape as it can only be used once. :surprise:

PSS.....I dont know why it didnt edit the title but, its for the 4 door CREW CAB. I need to drink more coffee before I come to the forums. :laugh:

#6 ·
Ive used this brand on 3 vehicles already, 2 of them being over 10 years old and still look great. If yours fell off you most likely didn't clean the truck good enough or bother reading the directions.....same way you didn't read my topic where it already said I was giving them away.......due to I wasn't pleased with their looks, not for any other reason.

But your opinion here was greatly appreciated. :laugh:

Reactions: Col16
#8 ·
Again though, mine fit perfectly. I have these same ones on my 2005 Colorado but the external look doesnt sit well with me on my 2016, so I am moving to the in-channel types.

My mistake was expecting them to compliment my truck like my older ones did, nothing more, nothing less.

But other may prefer it, especially at the price Im asking..... FREE !!!

#13 ·
Hey, I'm on my way, Just waiting until my beer is cold enough for the drive. Stay up! I'll be there soon. And those don't look like they fit an extended cab? What the hell man! >:)

Reactions: Toughsox
#14 ·
Yea....I know.....I tried editing the title, which does show correctly once you open the topic but alas, I think I broke something.

Shame they wouldnt fit yours but.....still waiting to run into you on the highway one of these days. :wink2:

Reactions: JBT
#18 ·
I now have the in channel ones. There was just something about the ones Im giving away that didnt look like it was a good fit for my truck....I wanted it a little more streamlined.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.