Find my posts - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Find my posts

Hi,

Sorry if this is out there but I've searched to no avail.

Is there a way to "find my posts" I've made to threads? I looked under user CP and other places and could not find anything.

Thanks in advance! Great site. Wealth of information.

Last edited by sohccammer427; 02-27-2017 at 08:40 AM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 09:31 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohccammer427 View Post
Hi,

Sorry if this is out there but I've searched to no avail.

Is there a way to "find my posts" I've made to threads? I looked under user CP and other places and could not find anything.

Thanks in advance! Great site. Wealth of information.
You almost had it when you were at your user CP. Click on "Your Profile." In the page that comes up, look on the right side for the box titled "Mini Statistics." In that box there is a clickable link titled "Show All Statistics." When you click on that, your statistics are shown. One of the statistics you can examine (in detail) is all posts by you. BTW, you can also get to this point from your profile page by looking under your profile picture (if you have one) and noting there is a row of options beginning with "Visitor Messages." Your statistics are the third choice in that row. Clicking on that option gets you to the same place as "Show All Statistics."

2016 Colorado 4x4 WT Ext Cab Long Bed with:
WT Convenience Package
WT Appearance Package
Trailering Equipment Package
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc847 View Post
You almost had it when you were at your user CP. Click on "Your Profile." In the page that comes up, look on the right side for the box titled "Mini Statistics." In that box there is a clickable link titled "Show All Statistics." When you click on that, your statistics are shown. One of the statistics you can examine (in detail) is all posts by you. BTW, you can also get to this point from your profile page by looking under your profile picture (if you have one) and noting there is a row of options beginning with "Visitor Messages." Your statistics are the third choice in that row. Clicking on that option gets you to the same place as "Show All Statistics."
Got it! Thank you so much! Think I had clicked everything but that "show my stats" link lol. With so many forums, sometimes you forget exactly where you posted. Thanks again.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 02:15 PM

Garage
An easier way to get there is click on Tools/Search/Find my posts. There is also a Find my threads option which would be threads that you started.

Texorado
It's a TRUCK not a COWBOY CADILLAC!!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 02:34 PM

Easiest way, if you can find any of your posts or someone else, on a computer, not sure about from a phone:

If you click on the poster's name in the box on the left of your post, a drop down box appears with several selections, including one to FIND ALL POSTS.

One of the choices will send you to the person's profile, where you can drill down to multiple options. In the STATISTICS box, you can find options to FIND ALL POST or to FIND ALL THREADS started by John Smith.

2015 Canyon SLT, Copper Red, 2WD, CC, SB, V6, Tow, blk leather, factory spray liner, safety pkg, generic roll up bed cover, Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode