Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Turn heads everywhere you go with new Switchback U-Bar Headlights from Anzo!

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  eyekyu 
#1 ·
If you are looking for something to set your Chevy Colorado apart from the rest and set its lighting to the next level, new Switchback U-Bar Projector LED Headlights from Anzo are for you! The headlights are computer designed for innovative trend setting style using the latest in CAD technology and equipment. They are also rigorously tested for fit and function properly, no modification required. They come with bright white LED running lights as well as LED amber turn signals. They're 100 percent street legal and DOT compliant.

Available with Black or Chrome Housing, these headlights are guaranteed to change the look of your Colorado and catch admiring glances once you appear on the road. The headlights install right in place of the stock lights and have easy plug-and-play wiring connectors for both projectors, and only minor wiring for their LED outline strip. Both the low beam and high beam projector use an H7 halogen bulb and provide excellent levels of brightness and output with a more distinct and sharp beam of light over the factory headlights. They are fully sealed and come with installation instructions and a 1-year limited warranty.

Anzo® - Black Switchback U-Bar Projector LED Headlights

Anzo® - Chrome Switchback U-Bar Projector LED Headlights

Find all Anzo Products at CARiD.

Leave your comments and inquiries below. Let me know if you need a quote!

See less See more
#3 ·

Leave your comments and inquiries below. Let me know if you need a quote!
Nice lights! I also like the wheels, but can't quite identify them from this angle. Are there any other pictures of this truck?

#5 ·
Hey,
@ fondupot
@ EricChevy

Guys, I will be more than glad to calculate the quotes for you, just let me know your shipping zip codes and emails.

The headlights ship from Penn State and the delivery typically takes 1 – 2 days.

@ haulingnothing

Unfortunately, no other pics of this truck are available by now.

#7 ·
@ papasmurf1958

The total price for a set of Anzo Black Projector Headlights including delivery to 79109, TX is:

Subtotal $625.28
Shipping cost $23.78
Total $649.06

The headlights are sold as a pair. They are currently In Stock and ready to ship.

Feel free to shoot me a P.M. if you need more information. We are available 24/7.

For immediate assistance, please call free at 800.505.3274

#8 ·
@ papasmurf1958

The total price for a set of Anzo Black Projector Headlights including delivery to 79109, TX is:

Subtotal $625.28

Shipping cost $23.78

Total $649.06

The headlights are sold as a pair. They are currently In Stock and ready to ship.

Feel free to shoot me a P.M. if you need more information. We are available 24/7.

For immediate assistance, please call free at 800.505.3274

Are these dot approved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.